[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:11 PM, alpha tech said:

i have a problem with this mod where the parts lock up and act invisible to the mouse to where I cant drag them

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:10 PM, CobaltWolf said:

Oh, I know that one! Its a stock bug that particularly affects small parts. Try zooming in more and clicking them - you might even have to clip the camera into the part.

Thanks!

I'm just going to go ahead and say yeah.

On 2/11/2017 at 5:11 PM, alpha tech said:

i have a problem with this mod where the parts lock up and act invisible to the mouse to where I cant drag them

This post?

lol ninja'd

Yeah, either way pictures would be nice.

The only time I've experienced bugs even remotely similar to this is with the Skylab airlock, but that is known.

Also with, as Cobalt said, with very small parts like the tiny decoupler for Explorer.

4 hours ago, alpha tech said:

not till later tonight

he foresaw the amazon cloud collapse! that's terrorizing.

Well, because my download of horizon ZD stopped for no reason, I got bored and said to myself, though the new Skylab looks sick and all, why not make it look more like the real one, it was just an empty windowless fuel tank after all!

If there's any interest and off course @CobaltWolf permission, I'll add it to the Extras folder.

Toji9QI.png

Edited by Drakenex

6 hours ago, minepagan said:

It will not break a sandbox game

(Sorry)

Also:

20170227183819_1.jpg

Comming soon to a repo near you.

Oh right, that other TL that E of pi did. should probably put the lower one upside down, to make the interstage fall off at both ends.

Edited by Rory Yammomoto

7 minutes ago, Rock3tman_ said:

How did you get the built- in fairing to work? Last time I tried it was horribly bugged.

Right-click, select "Build Fairing". Nothing out of the ordinary.

On 2/27/2017 at 7:42 PM, minepagan said:

It depends. What were you using? If you were using the last full release (on spacedock)....it will break your game. The tech tree was completely rebalanced. But, if you are/were using one of the versions from the Github, it may or may not.

Make sure you have Community Resource Pack and B9 Partswitch installed (IIRC they are both included)

Which versions on github dont mess with the tech tree?    Or is there a way to apply an update but maintain ur tech tree? 

2 minutes ago, NemesisBosseret said:

Which versions on github dont mess with the tech tree?    Or is there a way to apply an update but maintain ur tech tree? 

Any releases before 1.1 will work, otherwise you'd have to see if there's a way to roll back PRs on the github master....if you do that far enough, you will get to the point where the tree rebalance was a seprate patch. If you deleted that patch, you'd be fine and it would not affect your game. Otherwise, the only way would be to manually go through each part's CFG and change it back to what it was.

Sorry mate.

It's more than the tech tree. Nodes were moved, in one case to a completely different part. Resources moved around. Solar panel EC production is very different - a sat that was working won't now. A lot of confg file changes. Etc. Once the save breaking bridge was crossed it was open season.The good news is I think we're safe from save breaking updates for a while.

37 minutes ago, minepagan said:

Any releases before 1.1 will work, otherwise you'd have to see if there's a way to roll back PRs on the github master....if you do that far enough, you will get to the point where the tree rebalance was a seprate patch. If you deleted that patch, you'd be fine and it would not affect your game. Otherwise, the only way would be to manually go through each part's CFG and change it back to what it was.

Sorry mate.

I dunno i might not have it that bad.   Doesnt the save break only occure to vessiles in flight? Or will it corrupt the entire save due to the tech tree?    Because if its just a *in flight break i could save game edit or remove the few craft ive got up. 

Secondly how much have the configs been touched since the tech tree rebalance? Across how many modules?   Im not afraid of config editing lol its what i do

1 hour ago, CobaltWolf said:

If only someone would step up and create them... nudge nudge...

If I had the skill... I would do a lot more than just make RPM configs.
But I don't, so I'm mostly restricted to s h i t posting on this thread.

Coming to my save in the far-off year of 1994...

DMASA5i.jpg

someday, there will come a time when Spacelab III will be as advanced as this. Until then, we have hope that it will survive that long.

Edited by Rory Yammomoto