[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

21 hours ago, Rock3tman_ said:

Obviously so they can play N64. Those long station stays get stressful

Nope.  PONG!   You know, worlds first Video game... Came out circa the cancellation of MOL (well a few years later but built in future compatibility.... :P )

11 hours ago, GabeD416 said:

This honestly has the best textures of any mod in KSP imo.

Thank you! :D

10 hours ago, Pappystein said:

Nope.  PONG!   You know, worlds first Video game... Came out circa the cancellation of MOL (well a few years later but built in future compatibility.... :P )

Hmm, too bad I didn't include a coax connector! :P

anyone else wish the launch clamps worked like this?

chKpRB4.png

Unfortunately the colliders seem to be within each other because upon clamp release the rocket spazzes out. I just like the look better than a big ol' shroud hiding the engine. I'm not sure if this kind of thing is even possible in the current Unity setup with a part being inserted through another part

2 hours ago, Drew Kerman said:

anyone else wish the launch clamps worked like this?

Unfortunately the colliders seem to be within each other because upon clamp release the rocket spazzes out. I just like the look better than a big ol' shroud hiding the engine. I'm not sure if this kind of thing is even possible in the current Unity setup with a part being inserted through another part

Our top minds are at it as we speak.

Unrelated, but a new release of @akron's Coatl Aerospace Probes Plus is out and you should all download it.

Edited by CobaltWolf

11 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

Hmm, too bad I didn't include a coax connector! :P

While Pong boxes had a Tadpole (300 to 75ohm) transformer block... the output was actually 300 Ohm twin lead.  So two brass screw heads on top of a brass or silver square slightly bigger than the heads would suffice completely :) 

Seriously while the RED WHITE and YELLOW coloring for RCA didn't come out until the early 1980s (stereo with video wasn't a thing until then) everyone should GET that this is an ANALOG system and not a digital (no solid silver wire HDMI cable can plug in HERE!)

Not wanting to melt my install of KSP with BDB assets... and completely confused by the information that is available... I'll just ask, directly...

Are RPM, ASET or any other 3rd party mods supported for alternative IVA's?

Edited by LawnDartLeo

45 minutes ago, LawnDartLeo said:

Not wanting to melt my install of KSP with BDB assets... and completely confused by the information that is available... I'll just ask, directly...

Are RPM, ASET or any other 3rd party mods supported for alternative IVA's?

29 minutes ago, MaverickSawyer said:

Yes, they are.

Not to my knowledge. BDB in general has almost no coverage for IVA content (Only the LEM and Gemini parts have real IVAs, the others are either completely placeholder or reused from other mods) because they are very time consuming and there is little to no interest from the userbase.

1 hour ago, CobaltWolf said:

Not to my knowledge. BDB in general has almost no coverage for IVA content (Only the LEM and Gemini parts have real IVAs, the others are either completely placeholder or reused from other mods) because they are very time consuming and there is little to no interest from the userbase.

I've got RPM screens in the Kane and several non-stock props in the Sina Ascent stage, and I haven't put any custom patches in, so it must be from RPM and their patches.

5 hours ago, MaverickSawyer said:

I've got RPM screens in the Kane and several non-stock props in the Sina Ascent stage, and I haven't put any custom patches in, so it must be from RPM and their patches.

There's a few RPM configs in compatibility. Not sure who contributed them.

1 minute ago, SiriusRocketry said:

Yes, but the part names are quite confusing and the deleting of other parts messes with the ones I want to keep.

Just delete whole folders. Under Bluedog_DB\Parts, delete all the folders save Apollo, Saturn, Mercury, and Shared?