CobaltWolf

[1.6.X] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.5.2 "Бруно" 8/Feb/2019)

1 hour ago, Rory Yammomoto said:

Financial issues? Cause If so, we ( I cant do it, I have no money, so I mean you) have to get the patreon to a sizable amount.

Cobalt probably has finals coming up 

21 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

My finals are over..?

Good luck in the finals. Hopefully your team wins.

what is happening. My finals were over on Monday. I've got some stuff going on, the people I want to tell already know. I'll probably be back some time next week.

26 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

what is happening. My finals were over on Monday. I've got some stuff going on, the people I want to tell already know. I'll probably be back some time next week.

I was making a joke to lighten the mood. Apparently it wasn't a very good one. Either way, hopefully everything works out for you.

@CobaltWolf you missed a spot on the Kane Blok III :

...a combination of parachutes and airbags that would allow NASA to dispense with the expensive naval recovery fleet,...

-Eyes Turned Skyward, post #3

Edited by Rory Yammomoto

love the mod, I've just started messing with it.

I was wondering, do you have any plans to make the Apollo to Soyuz docking adapter so we can re-create the handshake in space in between your Apollo CSM and Beale's Soyuz?

1 hour ago, CrazyCanuck said:

love the mod, I've just started messing with it.

I was wondering, do you have any plans to make the Apollo to Soyuz docking adapter so we can re-create the handshake in space in between your Apollo CSM and Beale's Soyuz?

The parts to make that are in Tantares. If you want the *exact* docking port, the Contares mod has that.

EDIT: IIRC the correct parts are the MIR docking adapter (big orange hotdog) and the rectangular monoprop tanks.

Edited by minepagan
Politeness

6 minutes ago, gonzo98x said:

Has anyone mentioned if they are working on a MM patch for RSS/RO ?

Most of our engines work in RO already, but none of the fuel tanks. I think @legoclone09 is working on something if he pulls through for us. 

4 minutes ago, VenomousRequiem said:

Most of our engines work in RO already, but none of the fuel tanks. I think @legoclone09 is working on something if he pulls through for us. 

Yeah, I think I'll try and get Mercury/Redstone done this weekend, then work on Saturn. I'll need some help with finding specs for the rockets.

2 minutes ago, legoclone09 said:

Yeah, I think I'll try and get Mercury/Redstone done this weekend, then work on Saturn. I'll need some help with finding specs for the rockets.

Redstone to Saturn? That's such a jump. :P

I'll see if I can do anything about the probes. The Sienno probe weighs 65kg where the Explorer probe was just 13kg.

Also need to dig up specs on the baby sergeants.

1 hour ago, VenomousRequiem said:

Redstone to Saturn? That's such a jump. :P

I'll probably have Titan done as well. Not sure on my order yet.

20 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

My finals are over..?

19 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

one of my very common f*** ups turned into a meme, great

I'm getting a weird force on Kerbals climbing the ladder on the Mercury (Hermes) pod. They have to constantly climb to stay still and will fall off the end of unattended.

2 hours ago, Noah_Blade said:

one of my very common f*** ups turned into a meme, great

I made this but don't know if it's relevant, have it anyway.

Untitled.jpg

2 hours ago, Kertech said:

I'm getting a weird force on Kerbals climbing the ladder on the Mercury (Hermes) pod. They have to constantly climb to stay still and will fall off the end of unattended.

Yeah, Mercury is particularly bad about that. It's been logged for a while now. Cobalt's got a lot on his plate.