[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

Let's try and keep to posts that have a little more substance, ok guys? It's all well and good that there's a little community or something popping up around the stream, but I'd rather it be kept elsewhere.

For those that haven't been tuning in, here's one of the things I worked on tonight:

7Yta1kt.png

6 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

Let's try and keep to posts that have a little more substance, ok guys? It's all well and good that there's a little community or something popping up around the stream, but I'd rather it be kept elsewhere.

For those that haven't been tuning in, here's one of the things I worked on tonight:

Hey excellent work ! :D Pimp mah Gemini !

2 hours ago, awsumindyman said:

So, are the titan parts released yet, or are they still in development?

1 hour ago, Cheesecake said:

The Titan-parts are in the Dev-Releases. Look at the last Pages.

Looking to push out a full stable release some time this week.

38 minutes ago, NotAgain said:

Can you give this to Cobalt for integration, or something? Coz it looks awesome.

I made it custom, it is not a part. I could make a save file dedicated to BDB Launchers and payloads etc or make a whole bunch of craft files. This in particular would be a sub assembly. I've also made atlas V launch towers, which could be added. I'll do all this sometime this week. Perhaps I'll have a save, crafts, or subassemblies or all 3 by release.

*Cough* @CobaltWolf could ya give me a release with everything going into release so I don't put things that aren't in the release on the crafts *Cough*

16 minutes ago, Sgt.Shutesie said:

I made it custom, it is not a part. I could make a save file dedicated to BDB Launchers and payloads etc or make a whole bunch of craft files. This in particular would be a sub assembly. I've also made atlas V launch towers, which could be added. I'll do all this sometime this week. Perhaps I'll have a save, crafts, or subassemblies or all 3 by release.

*Cough* @CobaltWolf could ya give me a release with everything going into release so I don't put things that aren't in the release on the crafts *Cough*

The latest dev release is the entire release + PFairings (which I don't feel comfortable including, since they're only sort of halfway done). So as long as you're not using PFairings, well, you're set I think.

5 minutes ago, VenomousRequiem said:

Hey guys look what I made!

All it took was a lot of TweakScale, lots of time, lots of BDB/Tantares parts, and an entirely new .cfg to make an H-1 engine using the LR-105 model!

Just to give y'all some support that you don't need to wait several months for the BDB Apollo.

is that supposed to look like some variant of the Apollo program? or the saturn 5 rocket with a command pod ontop? i mean, i guess it does look like it, but the engines dont seem to be very much like a saturn 5 i think? whatever it is, it looks cool :) 

1 minute ago, 123nick said:

is that supposed to look like some variant of the Apollo program? or the saturn 5 rocket with a command pod ontop? i mean, i guess it does look like it, but the engines dont seem to be very much like a saturn 5 i think? whatever it is, it looks cool :) 

I mean... Good guesses! It's a Saturn I. 

Just now, VenomousRequiem said:

Yes, the Saturn I had the same first stage as the Saturn Ib, but the Saturn I had the S-IV upper stage with 6 RL-10 engines instead of the S-IVb upper stage with a single J-2

well, thats pretty neat then. cool. :) 

32 minutes ago, VenomousRequiem said:

Hey guys look what I made!

All it took was a lot of TweakScale, lots of time, lots of BDB/Tantares parts, and an entirely new .cfg to make an H-1 engine using the LR-105 model!

Just to give y'all some support that you don't need to wait several months for the BDB Apollo.

YOU HAVE TO PUT THIS ON KERBAL X. :D