[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

Just now, CobaltWolf said:

(Seriously I mess with Davidy then leave for 30 minutes to go mess with textures...)

(... I blame Davidy for all this...)

(I don't want to do Saturn...)

You made a page of replies that way. With great trolling comes great postcounts.

2 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

(Seriously I mess with Davidy then leave for 30 minutes to go mess with textures...)

Okay, okay! Fine!!! I'll just use FASA's stage. I'm sorry.

Good to hear the news.

6 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

Troll level: EXPERT!!

Hats off to you, mate! You got the lot of us. :D

Edited by Jack Wolfe

1 minute ago, TimothyC said:

He's working on a total-revamp mod, and had expressed to me that he was interested in using your components in his mod.

Oh cool! Well have him PM me or post here or something.

1 minute ago, Jack Wolfe said:

Troll level: EXPERT!!

Hats off to you, mate! You got the lot of us. :D

I don't think it works that way when I didn't think anyone else would believe me. T.T

1 minute ago, CobaltWolf said:

I don't think it works that way when I didn't think anyone else would believe me. T.T

The law of unintended consequences. On the upside, you know for certain your work is appreciated greatly.

Second texture pass on the Juno parts went well. I'm feeling a bit better about them now. Thoughts? Juno IVB doesn't work very well in KSP. Granted I still need to finish balancing the parts but you need 4x castors just to get off the ground, then when they run out the TWR is like 0.8 so you're hanging in the air till the fuel drains, then you run out of fuel in the first stage and have to finish the ascent with the second stage... Also, have some Athena 2 screenshots since I forgot to earlier.

Alright, this has become my all-time favorite part pack, these things are GORGEOUS! I just started a brand new career in my modded to pieces install, and all I can say is wow. These parts fill so many gaps, and look amazing doing it.  Thank you so much for making this!

sONLbIC.png

A rocket early on in my career, just a few nodes unlocked with Community Tech Tree.

Edited by lagcity613
Pic

3 hours ago, lagcity613 said:

Alright, this has become my all-time favorite part pack, these things are GORGEOUS! I just started a brand new career in my modded to pieces install, and all I can say is wow. These parts fill so many gaps, and look amazing doing it.  Thank you so much for making this!

A rocket early on in my career, just a few nodes unlocked with Community Tech Tree.

Glad to hear you're enjoying it! Though, I would have used the B109-D radials instead of scaling up the Atlas verniers (though it might unlock a step later, I can't remember).

2 hours ago, davidy12 said:

@CobaltWolf: Looking good on the Juno. :D I think I may have a plan to make a substitute Saturn I. *CoughCoughclusterCoughCough*

Also, you could just make the Redstone's tanks have surface attach ;)

It isn't? Dern.

1 hour ago, VenomousRequiem said:

If you notice, I changed it so it's not red anymore. There's an actual plan for Apollo parts now. 

Hurray!

So, I guess if the Juno tanks look a bit better now, we can move on and think about:

• Sargent clusters
  • Diamant
  • Antenna redux (kill them with fire)
  • Finishing the new antennas/dishes that were modeled
  • Finish the new probe parts that were modeled.
  • Then take another look at the Gemini / MOL stuff, especially once @Beale more or less finalizes the canon Gemini.

Again, taking my time with this stuff, slowly getting it done.