[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

24 minutes ago, VenomousRequiem said:

I'll take a look at it, Cobalt is busy.

I was given a list of things to do so I'd better get started... you're all lucky I love this job. :P

Glad to hear. :D 

Even better, it's fantastic your making an Apollo CSM!!! :D 

However, I think I may just use the SM. Without the IVAs, (I know, you most likely will never make them and I accept that), I just can't immerse my self in the experience of an Apollo mission. 

Edited by davidy12

19 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

So, I guess if the Juno tanks look a bit better now, we can move on and think about:

• Sargent clusters
  • Diamant
  • Antenna redux (kill them with fire)
  • Finishing the new antennas/dishes that were modeled
  • Finish the new probe parts that were modeled.
  • Then take another look at the Gemini / MOL stuff, especially once Beale more or less finalizes the canon Gemini.

Again, taking my time with this stuff, slowly getting it done.

That's all there is to do before Apollo? Jeez I cannot waiiiiiit. The one part that I'm most excited for is the CM for some reason... Idk why. :P

34 minutes ago, legoclone09 said:

@CobaltWolf Will the Agena Docking Port be coming out soon? I can't wait for it!

24 minutes ago, davidy12 said:

Try not to pester him too much. I made that mistake. XD He's working as hard as he can. 

23 minutes ago, legoclone09 said:

Yeah I know not to :D, I just haven't heard much about it recently and thought he stopped on it.

10 minutes ago, GDJ said:

It will be done when it gets done. Almost all the modders here are doing this on their free time, and they have lives too.

Have faith.

The Agena docking port + antenna are still coming. Things are still a little slow here but I'm making progress on one thing or another. It'll all get done eventually. I don't have a specific plan for when to finish the Agena Docking Port + Antenna. They were being done as part of the baby station parts stuff but that kind of dropped off after I got artist's block. I'll be revisiting it before the next major update.

I don't really mind these questions, I know I make a big deal out of it. I honestly don't know how much of it is serious and how much is just me joking to brush it off. If it's on the roadmap, it's going to get done. And if it isn't, well, it still might get done.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Speaking of which...

1 hour ago, drekerb42 said:

That's all there is to do before Apollo? Jeez I cannot waiiiiiit.

*smack* NO, BAD KERBAL. That's for the next update. Then finishing whatever Gemini stuff doesn't get done in time for this release, along with revamping / expanding Atlas, Centaur, and adding large diameter Titan parts. Then I'll start on Apollo / Saturn.

1 hour ago, CobaltWolf said:

*smack* NO, BAD KERBAL. That's for the next update. Then finishing whatever Gemini stuff doesn't get done in time for this release, along with revamping / expanding Atlas, Centaur, and adding large diameter Titan parts. Then I'll start on Apollo / Saturn.

Agreed. I'll bet he'll get it done by the end of summer, (if that is everything goes according to his schedule IE: Other parts, and exams).

Edited by davidy12

6 hours ago, davidy12 said:

@VenomousRequiem: What the hell is that thing??? :D 

2 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

Looks kinda like Zenit to me... this is the first I'm hearing of it, I'm pretty much as clueless as y'all.

It's loosely based off of the Dnepr first stage. If you've ever seen one launch, you'll know that there's an SRB that carries it out of the silo, and then gets shot off to the side.. I don't really see a point in adding that as there's no silos in KSP. 

1 hour ago, VenomousRequiem said:

It's loosely based off of the Dnepr first stage. If you've ever seen one launch, you'll know that there's an SRB that carries it out of the silo, and then gets shot off to the side.. I don't really see a point in adding that as there's no silos in KSP. 

Not bad for your first 3d model sister. :D 

2 minutes ago, davidy12 said:

Not bad for your first 3d model sister. :D 

I mean... she pretty much modeled the LR-87s and LR-91s for Titan... and the Castors... and the Mass Spectrometer... and the AJ-10 for the Delta K... and she did the first pass for the modeling on the GEMs... and the Juno S-3D... and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting...

EDIT: Shoot, I didn't even really edit the Castors after she sent them. Just cleaned them up a little.

Edited by CobaltWolf

Just now, CobaltWolf said:

I mean... she pretty much modeled the LR-87s and LR-91s for Titan... and the Castors... and the Mass Spectrometer... and the AJ-10 for the Delta K... and she did the first pass for the modeling on the GEMs... and the Juno S-3D... and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting...

Oh, didn't know that. Sorry... :D