[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

On 2017-06-28 at 0:09 PM, NISSKEPCSIM said:

CONTARES by @hraban has a deployable paraglider wing. Though it's more of a parafoil (X-38 style) rather than a paraglider, it's usable.

I have tried this. I do believe that particular part was cursed by satan to never be where it is supposed to (as in, it would rather be in the bottom than on the top, and that spinning the capsule around is preferable to actually being useful.) I do think your claim of being 'usable' does not apply when it is on a Gemini capsule.

T8w3uz9.png

Edited by Rory Yammomoto

Hey I love this mod as I had been looking for a Saturn V mod for ages, for some reason this thread never showed up in my google searches :-( Luckily today I happened to see a random post of yours and saw your signature, I clicked it and then, wooo exactly what I wanted and more haha :-) So thanks a lot for that. Just one problem and I don't think it is anything to do with this mod, others have mentioned it here as well, I get no plumes or engine sounds, I found some posts in this thread about real plumes which I did have, but I uninstalled maybe a week ago because it caused lag for me with the bigger plumes, even after lowering the particle count in smokescreen. I know this mod has configs for it, and as you said in the OP they should activate automatically when RP is installed, which they do, I installed RP again and all engines are fine. I am just trying to work out why without RP there are no sounds or plumes.

Okay so if I delete the realplumes config files then all the engines work fine with stock sounds and plumes which suits me fine. Anyone know why they were still being loaded even without realplumes installed? I guess I may have to go ask in their thread. I am just glad I can play with my Saturn V now haha

Edited by beta546

5 hours ago, Rory Yammomoto said:

I do think your claim of being 'usable' does not apply when it is on a Gemini capsule.

If you think it doesn't apply to a regular Gemini, you should've seen my attempts at integrating it into my Big Gemini! :P (A total failure, by the way)

3 hours ago, beta546 said:

Okay so if I delete the realplumes config files then all the engines work fine with stock sounds and plumes which suits me fine. Anyone know why they were still being loaded even without realplumes installed? I guess I may have to go ask in their thread. I am just glad I can play with my Saturn V now haha

The config activates with Smokescreen, not RealPlume. I guess because SmokeScreen is the RP dependency and it loads after RealPlume? But since we don't guarantee RP is installed if SmokeScreen is detected... :P Yeah, it's been a recurring issue but one that we can't fix unless we stop maintaining our own RP configs.

1 hour ago, zakkpaz said:

for B9 partswitch is there a way to edit the .cfg so it applies to the vanilla parts?

Idk? Ask on their thread.

1 minute ago, CobaltWolf said:

The config activates with Smokescreen, not RealPlume. I guess because SmokeScreen is the RP dependency and it loads after RealPlume? But since we don't guarantee RP is installed if SmokeScreen is detected... :P Yeah, it's been a recurring issue but one that we can't fix unless we stop maintaining our own RP configs.

Ahh that makes sense. Well at least anyone that doesn't use realplumes but still uses smokescreen can just delete your configs, that way you don't have to change anything. I wouldn't exactly call it an issue though more just this mod has a dependency of real plumes, maybe you could put it in the OP so people know what to do if they don't have RP installed, so they know to either download it or delete your configs if they can't use it like me. Thanks for the reply anyway :-) I do love these parts, will be a late night for me now haha, getting drunk and recreating the moon landings :-D Thanks again for the awesome mod :-)

1 hour ago, beta546 said:

Ahh that makes sense. Well at least anyone that doesn't use realplumes but still uses smokescreen can just delete your configs, that way you don't have to change anything. I wouldn't exactly call it an issue though more just this mod has a dependency of real plumes, maybe you could put it in the OP so people know what to do if they don't have RP installed, so they know to either download it or delete your configs if they can't use it like me. Thanks for the reply anyway :-) I do love these parts, will be a late night for me now haha, getting drunk and recreating the moon landings :-D Thanks again for the awesome mod :-)

You either a) Still have a RealPlume folder in GameData, b) Did not remove the RealPlume-Stock folder when you uninstalled, or c) Have some other mod that uses FOR[RealPlume] instead of NEEDS[RealPlume,SmokeScreen] in it's patches.

The existence of an empty RealPlume folder, or the use of FOR[RealPlume] in a patch will trick mods into thinking RealPlume is installed.

3 hours ago, zakkpaz said:

for B9 partswitch is there a way to edit the .cfg so it applies to the vanilla parts?

If you like B9 then Nertea's CryoEngines mod would be your best bet. It's fairly lightweight and adds fuel switching to all tanks. It includes the necessary code to avoid colliding with other mods that also use fuel switching.

1 minute ago, Jso said:

You either a) Still have a RealPlume folder in GameData, b) Did not remove the RealPlume-Stock folder when you uninstalled, or c) Have some other mod that uses FOR[RealPlume] instead of NEEDS[RealPlume,SmokeScreen] in it's patches.

The existence of an empty RealPlume folder, or the use of FOR[RealPlume] in a patch will trick mods into thinking RealPlume is installed.

Definitely don't have any realplume installed at all. Option C, is completely possible though. I found the HOYO CM and LEM mods were doing the same as well, and deleting his RP config files fixed those engines as well, so at least that is an easy fix, instead of trying to locate which mod is causing it. Thanks for the answer though. At least I know what is most likely the cause of it if I ever do want to track down the problem.

4 hours ago, NISSKEPCSIM said:

If you think it doesn't apply to a regular Gemini, you should've seen my attempts at integrating it into my Big Gemini! :P (A total failure, by the way)

Out of Curiosity,  Did you try to put Control surfaces ON the gemini capsule and balance them like an Aerospace plane before you added the Airfoil?      also did either of you build any sort of keel on the bottom of the capsule?  Some mass on the bottom SHOULD help attenuate the floppsie/bouncy flight you both describe.     I will re-emphasize ***SHOULD*** :P

I should add, I have NOT played with this and the only gliding Gemini I have flow was in that OTHER mod...  Pre 1.02

Edited by Pappystein

12 minutes ago, Pappystein said:

Out of Curiosity,  Did you try to put Control surfaces ON the gemini capsule and balance them like an Aerospace plane before you added the Airfoil?      also did either of you build any sort of keel on the bottom of the capsule?  Some mass on the bottom SHOULD help attenuate the floppsie/bouncy flight you both describe.     I will re-emphasize ***SHOULD*** :P

I should add, I have NOT played with this and the only gliding Gemini I have flow was in that OTHER mod...  Pre [1.0.2.]

Yes. Very  yes. the result was the same, and it was more difficult to launch.

Just now, Rory Yammomoto said:

Yes. Very  yes. the result was the same, and it was more difficult to launch.

Thanks for the Feedback!   I ALMOST want to tackle a MM file on that wing just so I can tame the Wingemini again.....   But I will be the first to admit I probably would have better luck poking a Grizzly bear with a #2 pencil :)

1 minute ago, Pappystein said:

Thanks for the Feedback!   I ALMOST want to tackle a MM file on that wing just so I can tame the Wingemini again.....   But I will be the first to admit I probably would have better luck poking a Grizzly bear with a #2 pencil :)

If only there was a way to make a Parachute that only slowed you down vertically, but let you go forward all you wanted.

Edited by Rory Yammomoto

7 hours ago, Pappystein said:

I should add, I have NOT played with this and the only gliding Gemini I have flow was in that OTHER mod...  Pre 1.02

Oh, no. The failure I was implying was my failure to even integrate landing gear into positions where they'd both work and not be an eyesore. I have tried the parafoil on another simple design centered around a Mark 1 pod, but it's still in the testing phase.

the inline Algol (scout first stage) produces no thrust. It used to, as I've used it before but now its broken. Looking at the log when its firing spams NRE's. The radial algols have their thrust transforms parallel to the nozzle, and arent in the MM .cfg for RP-stock, so they ugly.

Edited by DarthVader

16 minutes ago, DarthVader said:

the inline Algol (scout first stage) produces no thrust. It used to, as I've used it before but now its broken. Looking at the log when its firing spams NRE's. The radial algols have their thrust transforms parallel to the nozzle, and arent in the MM .cfg for RP-stock, so they ugly.

https://github.com/CobaltWolf/Bluedog-Design-Bureau/issues/323

Try the latest. That's supposedly fixed.

Not sure if this is a reported bug or not. 

Tried several command module combinations and every time on returning from the Mun to redock with CSM the RCS ports are active, altho they are not affecting the ship, seems to be just visual.

This is just before Mun landing,

And after just before redock 

and a closeup

It does this all the way back to Kerbin.

The Blue Dog parts seem to have some invalid FloatCurves:

[LOG 22:51:11.661] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block3_ServiceEngine/bluedog_Apollo_Block3_ServiceEngine'
[LOG 22:51:11.671] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[ERR 22:51:11.672] FloatCurve: Invalid line. Requires two values, 'time' and 'value'

[ERR 22:51:11.673] FloatCurve: Invalid line. Requires two values, 'time' and 'value'

9 hours ago, Deltac said:

Awesome!   So where can we common folk get these parts?  :P

I don't know about ALL the parts but the Multi-body is in the BDB Extras folder (MM stretch to preexisting parts.)   The Pegasus Upper Stage is the Saturn I engine assembly with a larger tank on top, The Rover appears to be made of KAS/KIS assembled parts including KIS stowage boxes.  The Inter-stage has a Procedural Fairing base so I am guessing PF is required :) and last by not least the Artemis landers themselves.....NCAA

9 hours ago, Deltac said:

Awesome!   So where can we common folk get these parts?  :P

8 minutes ago, Pappystein said:

I don't know about ALL the parts but the Multi-body is in the BDB Extras folder (MM stretch to preexisting parts.)   The Pegasus Upper Stage is the Saturn I engine assembly with a larger tank on top, The Rover appears to be made of KAS/KIS assembled parts including KIS stowage boxes.  The Inter-stage has a Procedural Fairing base so I am guessing PF is required :) and last by not least the Artemis landers themselves.....NCAA

He shared this one of the other places he posted the picture:

1 hour ago, Drakenex said:

There are a lot of custom edited textures and other stuff but basically:

BDB 

Bobcat Altair Descent stage (custom textured)

CMES/ Fustek HAB 

Procedural fairings

KIS containers

Alcor POD

RLE Nimbus engine

I really had to fight with myself but now I have to remove BDB because of my latest serious issues.

There are so many exceptions with BDB parts there has to be a coincidence.

But ofc I have to test it out.

I really don't know what exactly is borked with that craft and triggering this issue.

Examples (from KSP.log to make it short):

[LOG 17:13:09.504] PartLoader: Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_LES/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_LES' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 17:13:09.509] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_Parachute/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_Parachute'
[WRN 17:13:09.520] Warning on PartSubtype White Paint on module ModuleB9PartSwitch (moduleID='meshSwitch') on part bluedog.Apollo.Block2.Parachute: No transforms named cap_white found
[LOG 17:13:09.526] [ModuleBdbBoiloff] Adding LqdHydrogen, 8
[LOG 17:13:09.527] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[WRN 17:13:09.534] Warning on PartSubtype White Paint on module ModuleB9PartSwitch (moduleID='meshSwitch') on part bluedog.Apollo.Block2.Parachute(Clone): No transforms named cap_white found
[LOG 17:13:09.537] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[WRN 17:13:09.538] Warning on PartSubtype White Paint on module ModuleB9PartSwitch (moduleID='meshSwitch') on part bluedog.Apollo.Block2.Parachute(Clone): No transforms named cap_white found
[LOG 17:13:09.540] PartLoader: Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_Parachute/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_Parachute' has no database record. Creating.
[WRN 17:13:09.545] Warning on PartSubtype White Paint on module ModuleB9PartSwitch (moduleID='meshSwitch') on part bluedog.Apollo.Block2.Parachute(Clone) Drag Rendering Clone: No transforms named cap_white found
[LOG 17:13:09.549] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:09.550] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'bluedog.Apollo.Block2.Parachute'
[LOG 17:13:09.599] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_ParachuteMount/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_ParachuteMount'
[ERR 17:13:09.603] Cannot find fx group of that name for decoupler

[LOG 17:13:09.607] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[ERR 17:13:09.610] Cannot find fx group of that name for decoupler

[LOG 17:13:09.612] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:09.614] PartLoader: Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_ParachuteMount/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_ParachuteMount' has no database record. Creating.
[ERR 17:13:09.616] Cannot find fx group of that name for decoupler

[LOG 17:13:09.619] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:09.620] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'bluedog.Apollo.Block2.ParachuteMount'
[LOG 17:13:09.639] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_PassiveDockingMechanism/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_PassiveDockingMechanism'
[LOG 17:13:09.648] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:09.653] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:09.655] PartLoader: Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_PassiveDockingMechanism/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_PassiveDockingMechanism' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 17:13:09.660] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:09.661] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'bluedog.Apollo.Block2.PassiveDockingMechanism'
[LOG 17:13:09.682] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_RCSlinear/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_RCSlinear'
[LOG 17:13:09.690] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:09.694] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:09.695] PartLoader: Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_RCSlinear/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_RCSlinear' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 17:13:09.700] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:09.700] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'bluedog.Apollo.Block2.RCSlinear'
[LOG 17:13:09.721] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_RCSquad/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_RCSquad'
[LOG 17:13:09.729] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:09.733] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:09.734] PartLoader: Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_RCSquad/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_RCSquad' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 17:13:09.738] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:09.739] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'bluedog.Apollo.Block2.RCSquad'
[LOG 17:13:09.752] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_ServiceEngine/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_ServiceEngine'
[LOG 17:13:09.765] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:09.775] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:09.778] PartLoader: Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_ServiceEngine/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_ServiceEngine' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 17:13:09.786] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:09.787] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'bluedog.Apollo.Block2.ServiceEngine'
[LOG 17:13:09.835] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_ServiceModule/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_ServiceModule'
[WRN 17:13:09.840] PartLoader Warning: Variable tank_cost not found in Part
[WRN 17:13:09.841] PartLoader Warning: Variable mp_volume not found in Part
[WRN 17:13:09.841] PartLoader Warning: Variable mp_fraction not found in Part
[WRN 17:13:09.842] PartLoader Warning: Variable mpPctFill not found in Part
[LOG 17:13:09.851] [ModuleBdbBoiloff] Adding LqdHydrogen, 8
[LOG 17:13:09.853] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:09.857] -INFO- Tac.TacGenericConverter[FFF53774][313.52]: OnAwake
[LOG 17:13:09.867] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:09.868] -INFO- Tac.TacGenericConverter[FFF53746][313.52]: OnAwake
[LOG 17:13:09.871] PartLoader: Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_ServiceModule/bluedog_Apollo_Block2_ServiceModule' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 17:13:09.880] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:09.882] -INFO- Tac.TacGenericConverter[FFF53656][313.52]: OnAwake
[LOG 17:13:09.883] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'bluedog.Apollo.Block2.ServiceModule'
[LOG 17:13:09.942] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block3_Capsule/bluedog_Apollo_Block3_Capsule'
[WRN 17:13:09.952] Warning on PartSubtype White Paint on module ModuleB9PartSwitch (moduleID='meshSwitch') on part bluedog.Apollo.Block3.Capsule: No transforms named white found
[WRN 17:13:09.953] Warning on PartSubtype Bare Metal on module ModuleB9PartSwitch (moduleID='meshSwitch') on part bluedog.Apollo.Block3.Capsule: No transforms named gray found
[LOG 17:13:09.959] [ModuleBdbBoiloff] Adding LqdHydrogen, 8
[LOG 17:13:09.961] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:09.962] -INFO- Tac.LifeSupportModule[FFF53464][313.61]: OnAwake
[LOG 17:13:09.964] Starting the Dispatcher
[LOG 17:13:09.965] 
[WRN 17:13:10.037] Warning on PartSubtype White Paint on module ModuleB9PartSwitch (moduleID='meshSwitch') on part bluedog.Apollo.Block3.Capsule(Clone): No transforms named white found
[WRN 17:13:10.039] Warning on PartSubtype Bare Metal on module ModuleB9PartSwitch (moduleID='meshSwitch') on part bluedog.Apollo.Block3.Capsule(Clone): No transforms named gray found
[LOG 17:13:10.043] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:10.044] -INFO- Tac.LifeSupportModule[FFF5340A][313.61]: OnAwake
[LOG 17:13:10.046] Starting the Dispatcher
[LOG 17:13:10.047] 
[WRN 17:13:10.052] Warning on PartSubtype White Paint on module ModuleB9PartSwitch (moduleID='meshSwitch') on part bluedog.Apollo.Block3.Capsule(Clone): No transforms named white found
[WRN 17:13:10.054] Warning on PartSubtype Bare Metal on module ModuleB9PartSwitch (moduleID='meshSwitch') on part bluedog.Apollo.Block3.Capsule(Clone): No transforms named gray found
[LOG 17:13:10.059] PartLoader: Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block3_Capsule/bluedog_Apollo_Block3_Capsule' has no database record. Creating.
[WRN 17:13:10.067] Warning on PartSubtype White Paint on module ModuleB9PartSwitch (moduleID='meshSwitch') on part bluedog.Apollo.Block3.Capsule(Clone) Drag Rendering Clone: No transforms named white found
[WRN 17:13:10.069] Warning on PartSubtype Bare Metal on module ModuleB9PartSwitch (moduleID='meshSwitch') on part bluedog.Apollo.Block3.Capsule(Clone) Drag Rendering Clone: No transforms named gray found
[LOG 17:13:10.073] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:10.074] -INFO- Tac.LifeSupportModule[FFF532AC][313.61]: OnAwake
[LOG 17:13:10.076] Starting the Dispatcher
[LOG 17:13:10.076] 
[LOG 17:13:10.082] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'bluedog.Apollo.Block3.Capsule'
[EXC 17:13:10.085] IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
	ModuleAnimateGeneric.AssumeDragCubePosition (System.String name)
	DragCubeSystem+<RenderDragCubes>c__Iterator1F.MoveNext ()
	UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)
	UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
	<RenderDragCubesCoroutine>c__Iterator1E:MoveNext()
	<SetupDragCubeCoroutine>c__Iterator20:MoveNext()
	<CompileParts>c__Iterator66:MoveNext()
	UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)
[LOG 17:13:10.099] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block3_HGA/bluedog_Apollo_Block3_HGA'
[LOG 17:13:10.105] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:10.109] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:10.111] PartLoader: Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block3_HGA/bluedog_Apollo_Block3_HGA' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 17:13:10.115] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:10.115] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'bluedog.Apollo.Block3.HGA'
[LOG 17:13:10.154] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block3_MissionModule/bluedog_Apollo_Block3_MissionModule'
[LOG 17:13:10.162] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:10.164] -INFO- Tac.LifeSupportModule[FFF52FD0][313.70]: OnAwake
[LOG 17:13:10.174] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:10.175] -INFO- Tac.LifeSupportModule[FFF52FA4][313.70]: OnAwake
[LOG 17:13:10.183] PartLoader: Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block3_MissionModule/bluedog_Apollo_Block3_MissionModule' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 17:13:10.190] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:10.191] -INFO- Tac.LifeSupportModule[FFF52F2C][313.70]: OnAwake
[LOG 17:13:10.197] DragCubeSystem: Part 'bluedog.Apollo.Block3.MissionModule' has defined a procedural drag cube setup
[LOG 17:13:10.203] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block3_MissionModule/bluedog_Apollo_Block4_MissionModule'
[LOG 17:13:10.214] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:10.215] -INFO- Tac.LifeSupportModule[FFF52E74][313.73]: OnAwake
[LOG 17:13:10.226] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:10.227] -INFO- Tac.LifeSupportModule[FFF52E48][313.73]: OnAwake
[LOG 17:13:10.234] PartLoader: Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block3_MissionModule/bluedog_Apollo_Block4_MissionModule' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 17:13:10.241] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:10.242] -INFO- Tac.LifeSupportModule[FFF52DD0][313.73]: OnAwake
[LOG 17:13:10.248] DragCubeSystem: Part 'bluedog.Apollo.Block4.MissionModule' has defined a procedural drag cube setup
[LOG 17:13:10.254] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block3_ServiceEngine/bluedog_Apollo_Block3_ServiceEngine'
[LOG 17:13:10.264] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[ERR 17:13:10.265] FloatCurve: Invalid line. Requires two values, 'time' and 'value'

[ERR 17:13:10.266] FloatCurve: Invalid line. Requires two values, 'time' and 'value'

[LOG 17:13:10.275] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:10.277] PartLoader: Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block3_ServiceEngine/bluedog_Apollo_Block3_ServiceEngine' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 17:13:10.284] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:10.285] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'bluedog.Apollo.Block3.ServiceEngine'
[LOG 17:13:10.327] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block3_ServiceModule/bluedog_Apollo_Block3_ServiceModule'
[WRN 17:13:10.331] PartLoader Warning: Variable tank_cost not found in Part
[WRN 17:13:10.332] PartLoader Warning: Variable mp_volume not found in Part
[WRN 17:13:10.332] PartLoader Warning: Variable mp_fraction not found in Part
[WRN 17:13:10.333] PartLoader Warning: Variable mpPctFill not found in Part
[LOG 17:13:10.338] [ModuleBdbBoiloff] Adding LqdHydrogen, 8
[LOG 17:13:10.340] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:10.346] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:10.349] PartLoader: Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block3_ServiceModule/bluedog_Apollo_Block3_ServiceModule' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 17:13:10.355] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:10.356] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'bluedog.Apollo.Block3.ServiceModule'
[LOG 17:13:10.381] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block5_HGA/bluedog_Apollo_Block5_HGA'
[LOG 17:13:10.388] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:10.392] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:10.393] PartLoader: Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block5_HGA/bluedog_Apollo_Block5_HGA' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 17:13:10.397] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[LOG 17:13:10.398] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'bluedog.Apollo.Block5.HGA'
[LOG 17:13:10.430] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Bluedog_DB/Parts/Apollo/bluedog_Apollo_Block5_ServiceEngine/bluedog_Apollo_Block5_ServiceEngine'
[LOG 17:13:10.442] SmartRename.OnAwake 1
[ERR 17:13:10.443] FloatCurve: Invalid line. Requires two values, 'time' and 'value'

[ERR 17:13:10.444] FloatCurve: Invalid line. Requires two values, 'time' and 'value'
[ERR 18:16:06.667] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "bluedog.Saturn.25mFairingBase/model/FairingPanel/Colliders/collider0"

[ERR 18:16:06.668] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "bluedog.Saturn.25mFairingBase/model/FairingPanel/Colliders/collider1"

[ERR 18:16:06.669] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "bluedog.Saturn.25mFairingBase/model/FairingPanel/Colliders/collider0"

[ERR 18:16:06.670] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "bluedog.Saturn.25mFairingBase/model/FairingPanel/Colliders/collider1"

[ERR 18:16:06.671] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "bluedog.Saturn.25mFairingBase/model/FairingPanel/Colliders/collider0"

[ERR 18:16:06.672] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "bluedog.Saturn.25mFairingBase/model/FairingPanel/Colliders/collider1"

[ERR 18:16:06.673] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "bluedog.Saturn.25mFairingBase/model/FairingPanel/Colliders/collider0"

[ERR 18:16:06.674] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "bluedog.Saturn.25mFairingBase/model/FairingPanel/Colliders/collider1"

[ERR 18:16:06.675] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "bluedog.Saturn.25mFairingBase/model/FairingPanel/Colliders/collider0"

[ERR 18:16:06.676] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "bluedog.Saturn.25mFairingBase/model/FairingPanel/Colliders/collider1"

[ERR 18:16:06.678] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "bluedog.Saturn.25mFairingBase/model/FairingPanel/Colliders/collider0"

[ERR 18:16:06.679] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "bluedog.Saturn.25mFairingBase/model/FairingPanel/Colliders/collider1"

[ERR 18:16:06.680] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "bluedog.Saturn.25mFairingBase/model/FairingPanel/Colliders/collider0"

[ERR 18:16:06.682] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "bluedog.Saturn.25mFairingBase/model/FairingPanel/Colliders/collider1"

[ERR 18:16:06.683] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "bluedog.Saturn.25mFairingBase/model/FairingPanel/Colliders/collider0"

[ERR 18:16:06.684] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "bluedog.Saturn.25mFairingBase/model/FairingPanel/Colliders/collider1"

[ERR 18:16:06.685] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "bluedog.Saturn.25mFairingBase/model/SectionCollider"

[ERR 18:16:06.686] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "bluedog.Saturn.25mFairingBase/model/SectionCollider"

[ERR 18:16:06.687] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "bluedog.Saturn.25mFairingBase/model/SectionCollider"

[ERR 18:16:06.688] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "bluedog.Saturn.25mFairingBase/model/SectionCollider"

[LOG 18:16:06.690] -INFO- Tac.LifeSupportController[FFB350C2][2727.24]: Vessel Modified: GD 4x CommSat Delivery (70834477-80f9-4c93-b40f-297a710fbbfd)
[LOG 18:16:06.693] [KerbNet Controller] Scanning Vessel [GD 4x CommSat Delivery]... Found [4] KerbNet Parts
[WRN 18:16:06.704] Part FASA Launch Tower is habitable but does not have ModuleConnectedLivingSpace defined in the config. It would be better if it did as some infomation used by CLS will not be saved in the savefile.
[WRN 18:16:06.706] Part FASA Launch Tower is habitable but does not have ModuleConnectedLivingSpace defined in the config. It would be better if it did as some infomation used by CLS will not be saved in the savefile.

The bad happens here:

[LOG 18:15:50.553] Unpacking GD 4x CommSat Delivery
[ERR 18:15:52.358] computeMassAndInertia: Provided mass or density has no valid value

[ERR 18:15:52.359] PxRigidBodyExt::setMassAndUpdateInertia: Mass and inertia computation failed, setting mass to 1 and inertia to (1,1,1)

[ERR 18:15:52.360] computeMassAndInertia: Provided mass or density has no valid value

[ERR 18:15:52.361] PxRigidBodyExt::setMassAndUpdateInertia: Mass and inertia computation failed, setting mass to 1 and inertia to (1,1,1)

[ERR 18:15:52.362] computeMassAndInertia: Provided mass or density has no valid value

[ERR 18:15:52.362] PxRigidBodyExt::setMassAndUpdateInertia: Mass and inertia computation failed, setting mass to 1 and inertia to (1,1,1)

[ERR 18:15:52.363] computeMassAndInertia: Provided mass or density has no valid value

[ERR 18:15:52.364] PxRigidBodyExt::setMassAndUpdateInertia: Mass and inertia computation failed, setting mass to 1 and inertia to (1,1,1)

[ERR 18:15:52.365] computeMassAndInertia: Provided mass or density has no valid value

[ERR 18:15:52.366] PxRigidBodyExt::setMassAndUpdateInertia: Mass and inertia computation failed, setting mass to 1 and inertia to (1,1,1)

[ERR 18:15:52.367] computeMassAndInertia: Provided mass or density has no valid value

[ERR 18:15:52.367] PxRigidBodyExt::setMassAndUpdateInertia: Mass and inertia computation failed, setting mass to 1 and inertia to (1,1,1)

[ERR 18:15:52.368] computeMassAndInertia: Provided mass or density has no valid value

[ERR 18:15:52.369] PxRigidBodyExt::setMassAndUpdateInertia: Mass and inertia computation failed, setting mass to 1 and inertia to (1,1,1)

[ERR 18:15:52.370] computeMassAndInertia: Provided mass or density has no valid value

[ERR 18:15:52.370] PxRigidBodyExt::setMassAndUpdateInertia: Mass and inertia computation failed, setting mass to 1 and inertia to (1,1,1)

[ERR 18:15:52.371] computeMassAndInertia: Provided mass or density has no valid value

[ERR 18:15:52.372] PxRigidBodyExt::setMassAndUpdateInertia: Mass and inertia computation failed, setting mass to 1 and inertia to (1,1,1)

[ERR 18:15:52.373] computeMassAndInertia: Provided mass or density has no valid value

[ERR 18:15:52.374] PxRigidBodyExt::setMassAndUpdateInertia: Mass and inertia computation failed, setting mass to 1 and inertia to (1,1,1)

[ERR 18:15:52.375] computeMassAndInertia: Provided mass or density has no valid value

[ERR 18:15:52.375] PxRigidBodyExt::setMassAndUpdateInertia: Mass and inertia computation failed, setting mass to 1 and inertia to (1,1,1)

[ERR 18:15:52.376] computeMassAndInertia: Provided mass or density has no valid value

[ERR 18:15:52.377] PxRigidBodyExt::setMassAndUpdateInertia: Mass and inertia computation failed, setting mass to 1 and inertia to (1,1,1)

[LOG 18:15:52.592] recalculating orbit for KVTK-SAS: Earth ( Update mode TRACK_Phys )
rPos: [5259706.42354584, 3050621.97153091, 1902722.03470802]   rVel: [-138.748681692674, 0, 383.543848783703] |407.868950290741|
[LOG 18:15:52.595] recalculated orbit for KVTK-SAS: Sun ( UT: 4316515.24947783 )
rPos: [NaN, NaN, NaN]   rVel: [NaN, NaN, NaN] |NaN|
Delta: [NaN, NaN, NaN] / [NaN, NaN, NaN]
[LOG 18:15:52.604] Look rotation viewing vector is zero
[LOG 18:15:52.608] [PR] Updated the reference of GD 4x CommSat Delivery from Earth to Sun
[LOG 18:15:52.627] Look rotation viewing vector is zero
[ERR 18:15:52.629] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "tailfin/model/Squad/Parts/Aero/airplaneFins/TailFin(Clone)/Base/ctrlSrf/tailFinCOL"

[ERR 18:15:52.630] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "tailfin/model/Squad/Parts/Aero/airplaneFins/TailFin(Clone)/Base/ctrlSrf/tailFinCOL"

[ERR 18:15:52.631] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "tailfin/model/Squad/Parts/Aero/airplaneFins/TailFin(Clone)/Base/ctrlSrf/tailFinCOL"

[ERR 18:15:52.633] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "tailfin/model/Squad/Parts/Aero/airplaneFins/TailFin(Clone)/Base/ctrlSrf/tailFinCOL"

[LOG 18:15:52.641] setting new dominant body: Sun
FlightGlobals.mainBody: Sun
[LOG 18:15:52.642] Vessel KVTK-SAS velocity resumed. Reference body: Sun vel: [NaN, NaN, NaN]
[LOG 18:15:52.654] Look rotation viewing vector is zero
[LOG 18:15:52.654] Look rotation viewing vector is zero
[WRN 18:15:52.714] Warning ! ActiveVessel is landed and heightFromTerrain are negative (-1)
[LOG 18:15:52.720] Look rotation viewing vector is zero
[LOG 18:15:52.722] Trajectories: Initializing cache
[LOG 18:15:52.738] Kerbin: Resetting
[LOG 18:15:52.739] [EVE CloudsManager]: CloudsPQS: (EVE Clouds: EarthCloudsMid) OnSphereInactive
[LOG 18:15:52.740] [EVE CloudsManager]: Clouds2D is now SCALED
[LOG 18:15:52.743] [EVE CloudsManager]: CloudsPQS: (EVE Clouds: EarthAurorasHigh) OnSphereInactive
[LOG 18:15:52.744] [EVE CloudsManager]: Clouds2D is now SCALED
[LOG 18:15:52.746] [EVE CloudsManager]: CloudsPQS: (EVE Clouds: EarthCloudsLow) OnSphereInactive
[LOG 18:15:52.746] [EVE CloudsManager]: Clouds2D is now SCALED
[LOG 18:15:52.749] [EVE CloudsManager]: CloudsPQS: (EVE Clouds: Earth-Atmo) OnSphereInactive
[LOG 18:15:52.749] [EVE CloudsManager]: Clouds2D is now SCALED
[LOG 18:15:52.751] [EVE CloudsManager]: CloudsPQS: (EVE Clouds: EarthAurorasLow) OnSphereInactive
[LOG 18:15:52.752] [EVE CloudsManager]: Clouds2D is now SCALED
[ERR 18:15:52.797] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "BDB.FASAlaunchClampAtlas/model/Bluedog_DB/Parts/LaunchClamps/FASA_Launch_Clamp_125/FASA_Launch_Clamp_Atlas(Clone)/Atlas_Clamp_Anim_Root/Atlas_Clamp/Atlas_Clamp_Col"

[ERR 18:15:52.799] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "BDB.FASAlaunchClampAtlas/model/Bluedog_DB/Parts/LaunchClamps/FASA_Launch_Clamp_125/FASA_Launch_Clamp_Atlas(Clone)/Atlas_Clamp_Anim_Root/Atlas_Clamp/Atlas_Clamp_Col"

[ERR 18:15:52.800] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "BDB.FASAlaunchClampAtlas/model/Bluedog_DB/Parts/LaunchClamps/FASA_Launch_Clamp_125/FASA_Launch_Clamp_Atlas(Clone)/Atlas_Clamp_Anim_Root/Atlas_Clamp/Atlas_Clamp_Col"

[ERR 18:15:52.802] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "BDB.FASAlaunchClampAtlas/model/Bluedog_DB/Parts/LaunchClamps/FASA_Launch_Clamp_125/FASA_Launch_Clamp_Atlas(Clone)/Atlas_Clamp_Anim_Root/Atlas_Clamp/Atlas_Clamp_Col"

[ERR 18:15:52.803] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "KIR.INTER/antenna.tv/model/Coatl Aerospace/ProbesPlus/Assets/Antenna/antenna_tv(Clone)/ant_tv/antenna_group/collider"

[ERR 18:15:52.805] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "KIR.INTER/antenna.tv/model/Coatl Aerospace/ProbesPlus/Assets/Antenna/antenna_tv(Clone)/ant_tv/antenna_group/collider"

[ERR 18:15:52.806] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "KIR.INTER/antenna.tv/model/Coatl Aerospace/ProbesPlus/Assets/Antenna/antenna_tv(Clone)/ant_tv/antenna_group/collider"

[ERR 18:15:52.807] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "cryoengine-125-2/model/CryoEngines/Parts/Engine/cryoengine-125/cryoengine-125-2(Clone)/CryoUpper125/GimbalBone/ColliderA"

[ERR 18:15:52.809] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "BDB.FASAlaunchTower/model/Bluedog_DB/Parts/LaunchClamps/FASA_Launch_Tower/FASA_Launch_Tower(Clone)/Walkway_Anim_Root/WalkwayLG/WalkwayLg_Col"

[ERR 18:15:52.810] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "BDB.FASAlaunchTower/model/Bluedog_DB/Parts/LaunchClamps/FASA_Launch_Tower/FASA_Launch_Tower(Clone)/Walkway_Anim_Root/WalkwayLG/WalkwayLg_Col001"

[ERR 18:15:52.812] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "BDB.FASAlaunchTower/model/Bluedog_DB/Parts/LaunchClamps/FASA_Launch_Tower/FASA_Launch_Tower(Clone)/Walkway_Anim_Root/WalkwayLG/WalkwayLg_Col002"

[ERR 18:15:52.814] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "BDB.FASAlaunchTower/model/Bluedog_DB/Parts/LaunchClamps/FASA_Launch_Tower/FASA_Launch_Tower(Clone)/Walkway_Anim_Root/WalkwayLG/WalkwayLg_Col003"

[ERR 18:15:52.815] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "BDB.FASAlaunchTower/model/Bluedog_DB/Parts/LaunchClamps/FASA_Launch_Tower/FASA_Launch_Tower(Clone)/Walkway_Anim_Root/WalkwayLG/WalkwaySm/WalkwaySm_Col"

[ERR 18:15:52.816] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "BDB.FASAlaunchTower/model/Bluedog_DB/Parts/LaunchClamps/FASA_Launch_Tower/FASA_Launch_Tower(Clone)/Walkway_Anim_Root/WalkwayLG/WalkwaySm/WalkwaySm_Col001"

[ERR 18:15:52.818] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "BDB.FASAlaunchTower/model/Bluedog_DB/Parts/LaunchClamps/FASA_Launch_Tower/FASA_Launch_Tower(Clone)/Walkway_Anim_Root/WalkwayLG/WalkwaySm/WalkwaySm_Col002"

[ERR 18:15:52.819] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "BDB.FASAlaunchTower/model/Bluedog_DB/Parts/LaunchClamps/FASA_Launch_Tower/FASA_Launch_Tower(Clone)/Walkway_Anim_Root/WalkwayLG/WalkwaySm/WalkwaySm_Col003"

[ERR 18:15:52.821] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "BDB.FASAlaunchTower/model/Bluedog_DB/Parts/LaunchClamps/FASA_Launch_Tower/FASA_Launch_Tower(Clone)/Walkway_Anim_Root/WalkwayLG/WalkwaySm/WalkwaySm_RampFold"

[ERR 18:15:52.822] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "BDB.FASAlaunchTower/model/Bluedog_DB/Parts/LaunchClamps/FASA_Launch_Tower/FASA_Launch_Tower(Clone)/Walkway_Anim_Root/WalkwayLG/Hatch01"

[ERR 18:15:52.824] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "BDB.FASAlaunchTower/model/Bluedog_DB/Parts/LaunchClamps/FASA_Launch_Tower/FASA_Launch_Tower(Clone)/Walkway_Anim_Root/WalkwayLG/Capsule"

[ERR 18:15:52.825] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "BDB.FASAlaunchTower/model/Bluedog_DB/Parts/LaunchClamps/FASA_Launch_Tower/FASA_Launch_Tower(Clone)/Walkway_Anim_Root/WalkwayLG/WalkwayLg_Col"

[ERR 18:15:52.827] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "BDB.FASAlaunchTower/model/Bluedog_DB/Parts/LaunchClamps/FASA_Launch_Tower/FASA_Launch_Tower(Clone)/Walkway_Anim_Root/WalkwayLG/WalkwayLg_Col001"

[ERR 18:15:52.828] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "BDB.FASAlaunchTower/model/Bluedog_DB/Parts/LaunchClamps/FASA_Launch_Tower/FASA_Launch_Tower(Clone)/Walkway_Anim_Root/WalkwayLG/WalkwayLg_Col002"

[ERR 18:15:52.829] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "BDB.FASAlaunchTower/model/Bluedog_DB/Parts/LaunchClamps/FASA_Launch_Tower/FASA_Launch_Tower(Clone)/Walkway_Anim_Root/WalkwayLG/WalkwayLg_Col003"

[ERR 18:15:52.831] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "BDB.FASAlaunchTower/model/Bluedog_DB/Parts/LaunchClamps/FASA_Launch_Tower/FASA_Launch_Tower(Clone)/Walkway_Anim_Root/WalkwayLG/WalkwaySm/WalkwaySm_Col"

[ERR 18:15:52.832] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "BDB.FASAlaunchTower/model/Bluedog_DB/Parts/LaunchClamps/FASA_Launch_Tower/FASA_Launch_Tower(Clone)/Walkway_Anim_Root/WalkwayLG/WalkwaySm/WalkwaySm_Col001"

[ERR 18:15:52.834] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "BDB.FASAlaunchTower/model/Bluedog_DB/Parts/LaunchClamps/FASA_Launch_Tower/FASA_Launch_Tower(Clone)/Walkway_Anim_Root/WalkwayLG/WalkwaySm/WalkwaySm_Col002"

[ERR 18:15:52.835] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "BDB.FASAlaunchTower/model/Bluedog_DB/Parts/LaunchClamps/FASA_Launch_Tower/FASA_Launch_Tower(Clone)/Walkway_Anim_Root/WalkwayLG/WalkwaySm/WalkwaySm_Col003"

[ERR 18:15:52.837] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "BDB.FASAlaunchTower/model/Bluedog_DB/Parts/LaunchClamps/FASA_Launch_Tower/FASA_Launch_Tower(Clone)/Walkway_Anim_Root/WalkwayLG/WalkwaySm/WalkwaySm_RampFold"

[ERR 18:15:52.838] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "BDB.FASAlaunchTower/model/Bluedog_DB/Parts/LaunchClamps/FASA_Launch_Tower/FASA_Launch_Tower(Clone)/Walkway_Anim_Root/WalkwayLG/Hatch01"

[ERR 18:15:52.840] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "BDB.FASAlaunchTower/model/Bluedog_DB/Parts/LaunchClamps/FASA_Launch_Tower/FASA_Launch_Tower(Clone)/Walkway_Anim_Root/WalkwayLG/Capsule"

This https://github.com/UmbraSpaceIndustries/MKS/issues/1276 - especially this https://github.com/UmbraSpaceIndustries/MKS/issues/1276#issuecomment-309275365 says:

There IS a missing piece to the problem! It's the launch clamps that appear to be the catalyst ...

Perhaps it has something to do with the launch clamps.

I am absolutely not sure.

The full log and craft etc.:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f2xz6xoolcshbcl/2017-07-02-1 KSP.log.zip?dl=1