[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

15 minutes ago, MashAndBangers said:

So the previous page was page 727.  So the Boeing 727?

Are we going to crash a 727 into the Desert like they Did Bob Dole's old "I am running for President" 727?   Two pilots did "AIR LAUNCH" to Parachutes from it after all  :D

51 minutes ago, Delta dart said:

Go onto the previous page to see what it was. 

Um, Given that the 707,720,727,730 body size is not easy to do in KSP I think that was an OK build for a 727.  
But as Cobalt asked... Inquiring minds... they wants to know! :D

16 hours ago, Pappystein said:

There WAS a bug where the port was 180degrees from where the Nose cone needed it to be.   I thought that was fixed for release.   But for Grins try rotating it so you are 180 degrees off of "0"   (the Key is on the opposite side from the "V"

This solved the problem, thanks!

3 hours ago, x170doom said:

So is it just me or does gemini spin on its own for anyone else

I'm assuming that a part is clipping somewhere, however i'm not sure how to check. Any help would be appreciated

err wait, you have a realistic Gemini and you don't like it (see Blowfish's post above mine)   ???   Seriously I think you are correct since I can not reproduce Gemini VIII :(

1 hour ago, Pappystein said:

err wait, you have a realistic Gemini and you don't like it (see Blowfish's post above mine)   ???   Seriously I think you are correct since I can not reproduce Gemini VIII :(

It was supposed to be gemini 3 tho. Plus the spinning seems oddly inconsistent. Sometimes its uncontrolled roll. Sometimes yaw

18 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

My god lol. Wasn't expecting that. How'd the Vanguard handle it?

1st attempt the rocket tumbled into the see after being released due to me not implementing a method for stabilizing it after release. 2nd attempt I added parachutes to the top so it would fall tail first then I could cut the parachutes and start the engine, it all went to plan up until 1st stage separation when it started tumbling out of control and I had to revert. 3rd try I fixed my gravity turn so I would separate at a higher altitude and it worked up until the kick stage deployment when KSPs automatic stage assigning messed up the SRB staging and put the SRB firing BEFORE it was to be decoupled causing the second stage to explode and thus ruining the mission. 4th, 5th and 6th all failed because I messed up circularization with the SRB and cut it off either too early or late (didn't earn my title for nothing). Lucky number 7 turned out to be my first successful and last mission of air launched Vanguard.

1 hour ago, Starhelperdude said:

it translates to huge or big

yes, but "Huge" translates to russian "Огромный" not "оромный". It's a orthographic mistake. Also a capital letter must be used :)

Edited by rukhafi

On 11/10/2020 at 2:28 PM, BezKartuza said:

Hi man! There is a mistake in word "Огромный". The letter "г" is missing.

Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.7.1 "оромный" 18/Oct/2020)

2 hours ago, rukhafi said:

what is "оромный"? "огромный" maybe?:D

1 hour ago, Starhelperdude said:

it translates to huge or big

1 hour ago, rukhafi said:

yes, but "Huge" translates to russian "Огромный" not "оромный". It's a orthographic mistake. Also a capital letter must be used :)

This is what I get for having a Georgian check my spelling :P