[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

15 hours ago, biohazard15 said:

1) Tank + tankbutt, like now, or a single piece?

2) This one more for Zorg - is there a custom Vega SAF in the plans, for 6K upper stage:

1) They are separate, keeping with our current trend/efforts to make engines, tanks, mounts, and interstages separate/agnostic so they can be mix-n-matched. Vega's tankage will have a couple extra tricks up its sleeve as well :)

2) Yes, absolutely planned.

Heads up - about an hour from this post, I'm planning on doing another dev stream to keep working on this! Will post here on the thread when it's live.

Just uploaded the following to 1.7 dev

Vega fairing. Available on most of the 1.875m sized bases

screen_2560x1920_2020-08-24_02-05-05.png

Added an optional wall segment to the Centaur early fairing. The pic below shows two stacked wallsegments. 

screen_2560x1920_2020-08-24_15-39-33.png

For the 3.125 to 3.5m LDC adapter fairing base, there is now a shorter variant of the Atlas V fairing without the Centaur section.

screenshot11.png?width=1354&height=762

And a slightly upscaled version of the Titan IV fairing is also available on that base now

screenshot12.png?width=1354&height=762

19 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

Stream done - thanks everyone that came to chill! :) I'm planning on trying to stream both days next weekend.

I know you might be busy and all. But is there any time frame when it will be part of the dev release? because damn that look amazing and I cant wait to fly it.

20 minutes ago, SovietGamer said:

hello,i got a problem. when installign the mod by manually (ckan version is rare) it only apears fairings and are transparent parts so i can´t use the parts help me pelase

Did you put the folder inside gamedata into KSP's gamedata folder? 

2 hours ago, SovietGamer said:

hello,i got a problem. when installign the mod by manually (ckan version is rare) it only apears fairings and are transparent parts so i can´t use the parts help me pelase

Did you install it on a 1.10 game? The last update changed how the stock fairing system worked quite a bit.

On 8/22/2020 at 12:47 AM, GoldForest said:

Hmmm, that station looks familiar. Awefully familiar. Lol. Stealing my design are we? :P

Just to warn you, 2 tier is laggy in itself. I tried to go for a 3 tier and the lag was too much for me. 

How did you get the 2nd ring to dock? I'm trying to dock it but it won't, seems like even though its identical to the first it won't line up

40 minutes ago, Cdodders said:

How did you get the 2nd ring to dock? I'm trying to dock it but it won't, seems like even though its identical to the first it won't line up

Per the post the Save Vessel Interaction context selection (I think you have to do it per part but IDK

On 8/23/2020 at 5:04 PM, CobaltWolf said:

Stream done - thanks everyone that came to chill! :) I'm planning on trying to stream both days next weekend.

xNSV70K.png

So does this mean all that is left for Vega to be complete is the Gamma Shortie tank and the JPL GCU for the 6K stage?

BTW it is THIS series of parts that I have been waiting for... I want to try to do the early Mun landings as designed with Vega+6K