[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

8 hours ago, GoldForest said:

@CobaltWolf Getting this too, and I updated to the latest version of B9PS.

On my game, I had these warning when using  ''real fuel'', ''real fuel stockalike'' and the related config file from ''Extra'' BDB.

It didn't occure again since I removed these two mods.

Edited by Carni35

@CobaltWolf now I got another serious issue, no B9PS message at game start, but later in VAB something happens...

As soon as I rightclick the bluedog_Agena_Engine_XLR81 the PAW of that part looks like this:
sxHQJl0.jpg

afterwards any PAW from any part is not available anymore and this is spammed to the log:

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException (System.ExceptionArgument argument, System.ExceptionResource resource) [0x00029] in <ad04dee02e7e4a85a1299c7ee81c79f6>:0 
  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException () [0x00000] in <ad04dee02e7e4a85a1299c7ee81c79f6>:0 
  at B9PartSwitch.UI.UIPartActionSubtypeSelector.SetTooltips (System.Int32 index) [0x00084] in <24d2499950ae4f3580be9b82a3f0d6cd>:0 
  at B9PartSwitch.UI.UIPartActionSubtypeSelector.Setup (UIPartActionWindow window, Part part, PartModule partModule, UI_Scene scene, UI_Control control, BaseField field) [0x00211] in <24d2499950ae4f3580be9b82a3f0d6cd>:0 
  at UIPartActionWindow.AddFieldControl (BaseField field, Part part, PartModule module) [0x00073] in <9d71e4043e394d78a6cf9193ad011698>:0 
  at UIPartActionWindow.CreatePartList (System.Boolean clearFirst) [0x00296] in <9d71e4043e394d78a6cf9193ad011698>:0 
  at UIPartActionWindow.UpdateWindow () [0x00124] in <9d71e4043e394d78a6cf9193ad011698>:0 
  at UIPartActionController.UpdateActiveWindows () [0x0004d] in <9d71e4043e394d78a6cf9193ad011698>:0 
  at UIPartActionController.UpdateEditor () [0x00076] in <9d71e4043e394d78a6cf9193ad011698>:0 
  at UIPartActionController.Update () [0x00032] in <9d71e4043e394d78a6cf9193ad011698>:0 
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)

(Filename: <ad04dee02e7e4a85a1299c7ee81c79f6> Line: 0)

I cannot regain control, "Clear Input Locks" also does not help.

Leaving VAB and reentering VAB helps. Spamming stops as soon as I leave VAB.

@blowfish we need some help with this

Edit:

could it be that this is because defaultSubtypePriority 5 comes after 3 and before 4 ?

Edited by Gordon Dry

16 hours ago, Gordon Dry said:

Another thing with latest dev:

12 hours ago, GoldForest said:

@CobaltWolf Getting this too, and I updated to the latest version of B9PS.

Ah yes... I just... love waking up to see bug reports. :P

But, seriously thanks for catching those. I believe all should be fixed? Someone else sent me a picture apparently the mesh/texture switching (the two textures use different UVs) for the generic 1.25m tanks isn't working right, I'll have to check that tonight. Please continue to report any issues you notice with the dev branch.

1 hour ago, Gordon Dry said:

@CobaltWolf now I got another serious issue, no B9PS message at game start, but later in VAB something happens...

As soon as I rightclick the bluedog_Agena_Engine_XLR81 the PAW of that part looks like this:

afterwards any PAW from any part is not available anymore and this is spammed to the log:

I cannot regain control, "Clear Input Locks" also does not help.

Leaving VAB and reentering VAB helps. Spamming stops as soon as I leave VAB.

Exceeeeeeppppt this one, because this doesn't happen in my game? So I have no idea what the cause would be. :(

If anyone missed the beginning of dev on this...

1fnRuLp.png

6 minutes ago, Gordon Dry said:

@blowfish yes

I think I know what's wrong then.  Basically I missed something when I added the tech limits so it stills thinks there is the total number of subtypes there rather than just the number of unlocked subtypes.

E: wrote up the issue here: https://github.com/blowfishpro/B9PartSwitch/issues/173

Edited by blowfish

12 minutes ago, Jebihean Kerman said:

Hey Guys Can you Guys Find this Flag For the Apollo

l51cKIm.png

I think that's a decal mod.

I cannot tell, as the image is very small and has a lot of whitespace. Is it possible you could find the original image and post it instead?

Edited by Rory Yammomoto

1 hour ago, Jebihean Kerman said:

ok i will try

here the imageUNqlnK2.png

IIRC, that should be a combination of Realistic Retextures (which should be in the BDB Extras) and having the US flag as a regular KSP flag option, which is easy enough to do, just find a US flag pic and shove it in a flag folder. 

5 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

Still kind of trying to figure out how I want to handle it. Actual animal experiments feel a little dark for KSP IMO.

Improved mystery goo or something? It still has an “organic” feel to it without actually being an animal experiment.

3 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

Still kind of trying to figure out how I want to handle it. Actual animal experiments feel a little dark for KSP IMO.

Come on, it's a frog. Frogs already have a lot of comedy value, nevermind space frogs. :) It could be less about doing anything with the frog, but rather about recording the frog's reactions to the situations.

1 hour ago, OrbitalManeuvers said:

For the Gemini MOL, is there meant to be a decoupler between the Service Module and the Equipment module?

MOL variant from wiki and craft file uses its RCS thrusters for deorbit burn, thus it doesn't really need a decoupler between SM and EM. Of course, nothing stops you from adding one if you wish :)

4 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

Add a baby kraken instead of frog?

1 hour ago, Dragon01 said:

Come on, it's a frog. Frogs already have a lot of comedy value, nevermind space frogs. :) It could be less about doing anything with the frog, but rather about recording the frog's reactions to the situations.

Give the frog a top hat and have most of its experiment texts be a variant of "Ribbit".  Some would include early 20th century pop songs...  And the "door" of the experiment can be theatre curtains.

40 minutes ago, biohazard15 said:

MOL variant from wiki and craft file uses its RCS thrusters for deorbit burn,

Hmm, if that's the intention then it's certainly not a logical one. Why would there be an engine in the middle of the upper stage? Seems to me like the intention is to be able to separate the capsule and leave the lab in orbit.