[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

3 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

I, uh, really want to avoid doing more modern stuff. I am doing the Atlas V SRBs and the 5m (3.125m in game I guess) fairing base for Atlas V, and stretching it to fit the actual size.

Things are slow here as I'm trying my hardest to get through the next couple weeks. Midterm projects are swamping me despite trying to work ahead earlier in the quarter. Serious dev will probably resume the second week of February.

Fair enough! And there goes my attempt to back-door in Delta IV (The Atlas V Phase 2 tanks were Delta IV tanks with a different length).

26 minutes ago, Fatal_Gam3er said:

Hey, Think you could make a Download link  with just the rocket parts?

Prolly not. I'd rather not maintain two different downloads. You can easily delete... off the top of my head, 'Mercury', 'ProbeExpansion', 'Explorer', 'Gemini', 'Science' and 'Antennas' folders.That will get rid of all the non-LV parts.

5 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

Prolly not. I'd rather not maintain two different downloads. You can easily delete... off the top of my head, 'Mercury', 'ProbeExpansion', 'Explorer', 'Gemini', 'Science' and 'Antennas' folders.That will get rid of all the non-LV parts.

Thanks for the info :D 

Edited by Fatal_Gam3er
Spelling error

1 hour ago, VenomousRequiem said:

Hello everyone! 

Cobalt will be streaming later today, somewhere from 6-7PM EST. I'm on mobile so I don't have the link handy, but I'm sure you guys have it. 

Cheers!  

Huh too late for me here :( I'll be seeing you Thursday! Have a nice Bob Ross modeling !

1 hour ago, frizzank said:

Just found this mod. Awesome work, ignore the haters and bolt counters and keep up the good work!

Oh wow, that means a lot coming from you! Thanks.

Also, since I forgot to post when I started ~20 mins ago, I am currently streaming my work on Twitch. Had to bail, sorry!

Edited by CobaltWolf

On 1/31/2016 at 7:10 PM, CobaltWolf said:

Sorry if this is a dumb question, what are LV parts?

Sorry for having to end early last night, something came up on my end and I spent the night making some fairly stressful phone calls. Things are still going pretty slow with dev until my schoolwork starts to lighten up, probably some time next week. Cheers!

1 hour ago, Delta_8930 said:

Can the antennas and science experiments work on their own without any dependencies? (I only want the science experiments and the antennas from this mod)

All but one or two of the science parts depend on DMagicScienceAnimate (note this is different than the plugin included in his own mod). Some of the science experiments are in the ProbeExpansion folder due to some bad decisions on my end, and will have to get moved to the Science folder once some textures are shuffled around. Other than that, the antennas (which personally I don't recommend in their current state) work completely on their own, just delete all the other parts folders. Most of the science experiments are in the Science folder and work with all the other part folders deleted, but you need DMagicScienceAnimate.

3 minutes ago, Delta_8930 said:

So that means the science experiments and antennas can work if I have DMagic Orbital Science installed?

Negative Ghostrider, sorry for the confusion. No, you need to have DMagicScienceAnimate installed (it is packaged in our download) for the science experiments to work. EDIT: To explain further, there are two different versions of his science animation plugin. One is specific to DMagic Orbital Science, the other is generic and meant to be used by other mods such as this and Surface Experiments Package.

The antennas work fine by their own. Like I said, some of the science parts are currently in the ProbesExpansion folder due to some shortsightedness on my part and cannot be moved out without breaking their textures. I'll be rectifying it in the next release.

Also, make sure that you keep the compatibility and resources folders intact for the science parts to work.

Edited by CobaltWolf

2 minutes ago, maculator said:

This is a nice pack! I love the solar panels and capsules. I will give this one a try when unity 5 is available, walking on the razors edge right now :/

This is almost playable by itself it got everything.

I hope Unity 5 / 1.1 comes soon. Otherwise, at the rate we're going you're going to *have to* play it by itself. :P