[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

55 minutes ago, JoeSheridan said:

me too, 4 times yet. the first thing i thought when i saw the photo: just a second.. i know that thing. The museum in speyer could be a gold mine for every ksp mod author... lot´s of tech from nearly every space program. 

make that two :):)

yeah, especially the buran test article, the moon stone, the skylab toilet bag thing and the aestus and the Europa 3rd stage and the Gemini OAMS  where really cool

and I'm not even taking the non-spacestuff into account

:D

So Every Time I Download This Mod B9 Always Pop Up A Warning And Its Getting More Annoying Every time me I See it 

Now I Cant Give An Image Cause I Cant Find A Website that can convert the image to a URL

And No Mi Not Gonna Use Those Website That you need to pay for or you need to sign up i just want to make a image to a URL not give you all of my private info

Edited by Jim Lovell Kerman

1 minute ago, Jim Lovell Kerman said:

Pop Up A Warning

What exactly does the warning say?

1 minute ago, Jim Lovell Kerman said:

Now I Cant Give An Image Cause I Cant Find A Website that can convert the image to a URL

And No Mi Not Gonna Use Those Website That you need to pay for or you need to sign up i just want to make a image to a URL not give you all of my private info

Use Imgur, it's free and you don't need an account

WRESAT

The WRESAT (Weapons Research Establishment Satellite) was the first Australian satellite, launched from Woomera Tet Range at 29 November 1967 on Sparta - a Redstone rocket with two additional solid upper stages.

IXFC5Of.png

Obligatory joke.

7iWmOnZ.png

Unlike US Redstones, Sparta did not feature "roll stripes" and B&W fins. The Redstone was painted solid white, like contemporary Deltas; the 2nd stage was gray (not featured here due to the lack of proper textures) and the satellite itself was black. The rocket itself was originally meant to be used for reentry research, but in the end was donated to be used as a satellite launcher.

CRnKokS.png

WRESAT was launched to highly elliptical, nearly polar orbit (198x1252x83deg). It was made out of reentry test vehicle (also donated by US) and carried several experiments, antennas and some batteries. It took only 11 months to complete this project.

siPflHk.png

Classic Redstone separation.

35J2rVs.png

Classic Redstone cruising to apoapsis.

vEVigY4.png

8btroqQ.png

Firing the 2nd stage - Antares, which came from Scout.

AM37fUj.png

Firing the 3rd stage - "Alcyone", basically a BE-3 solid motor integrated into the satellite.

8Hm41kd.png

Now in orbit, WRESAT is about to fly over the Antarctic and the South Pole.

So I've been surfing around and found this: CobaltWolf/BREXIT: British Rocket EXpansion and Integration Technologies (github.com)

Doea anyone know if Astris was picked by some mod, or is there a fixed configs for it? Looks like it's the only Astris model for KSP in existence, and it's totally pre-alpha. 

6 hours ago, Jim Lovell Kerman said:

@OrdinaryKerman

Here What It Says

https://imgur.com/FfC0oOn

This is a minor conflict with either some versions of Kopernicus or Kerbalism. The effect is mostly harmless. Some solar panel variants will produce a little more EC than we originally intended as a result of this.

The error should be fixed in the next release once its ready. Until then, just click OK.

Edited by Zorg

Thing you cannot unsee

I present you the rightful heir to double-Delta,tri-Atlas and MDD Barbarian , Delta IV with 6 Atlas V as boosters

3kjqquxls3a61.png?width=71&format=png&au

rr7p3zdrs3a61.png?width=124&format=png&a

Bonus:  Atlas V 8215 Heavy

r/SpaceLaunchSystem - RAC Stuff Summary Kinda (idk anymore)

Frome here

https://www.reddit.com/r/SpaceLaunchSystem/comments/kt1vlf/rac_stuff_summary_kinda_idk_anymore/

Rejected design of SLS are a helladrug

Edited by derega16

23 hours ago, Starhelperdude said:

my father works there, say him hello :joy:

Nice :D:D Lucky man 

6 hours ago, derega16 said:

iI swear this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever made, It turned out S-IVC is a amazing upperstage for atlas V

i love it :D:D never thought of it but: nice idea :D but now i think: Why haven´t i thought on putting the S-IVC on an atlas??? I only plan an lv putting it on a Delta IV..... or a Ariane 5. 
Good job.

Edited by JoeSheridan

5 hours ago, JoeSheridan said:

i love it :D:D never thought of it but: nice idea :D but now i think: Why haven´t i thought on putting the S-IVC on an atlas??? I only plan an lv putting it on a Delta IV..... or a Ariane 5. 
Good job.

It won't work on any DIV less than M+4 as liftoff TWR will be too low, but then performance gain is not worth it as it lost a lot of dV to loft tagetory. For atlas, it is ideal for higher orbit but not much on heavy payload to LKO because TWR is just borderline.

Edited by derega16

19 hours ago, Starhelperdude said:

wait THIS THING WAS A REAL CONCEPT THAT WAS LOOKED INTO?!??!

https://www.reddit.com/r/SpaceLaunchSystem/comments/kt1vlf/rac_stuff_summary_kinda_idk_anymore/

Just read this, I swear whoever came up with RAC3 is certainly have a surname Kerman. The "real" thing will might even have J-2X 3rd stage but I found it too heavy for Delta core to lift

Edited by derega16

39 minutes ago, derega16 said:

Just read this, I swear whoever came up with RAC3 is certainly have a surname Kerman. The "real" thing will might even have J-2X 3rd stage but I found it too heavy for Delta core to lift

We truly live in the darkest timeline since this is not what we got as the SLS.

30 minutes ago, Pappystein said:

er, um, you mean "We got SLS, what truly dark times we live in."  Right?  :D

and news:  Titan IV article coming tomorrow.  

Well, "We got shuttle based SLS". Because if revived Saturn or Falcon XX (and both are considered far superior design but not selected because "it can't hit 2017 development deadline") or "this thing" was selected they will be called SLS anyways. And in the report it said shuttle based SLS is the worst overall .

Edited by derega16

1 hour ago, Pappystein said:

er, um, you mean "We got SLS, what truly dark times we live in."  Right?  :D   

Honestly if had gotten RAC3 as SLS I’d be one of its strongest fanboys because that is the most Kerbal rocket I’ve ever seen and I love it. Instead we got the boring “strap some super expensive reusable engines to a tank with some SRBs and call it a day” SLS and we didn’t even get it fast which could have somewhat made up for the massive cost of launching the thing with zero engine reuse.

On 2/16/2021 at 8:03 PM, JoeSheridan said:

me too, 4 times yet. the first thing i thought when i saw the photo: just a second.. i know that thing. The museum in speyer could be a gold mine for every ksp mod author... lot´s of tech from nearly every space program. 

make that two :):)

Three! And I live only about 20 km away... ;)

Edited by StarStreak2109