[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

5 hours ago, Zorg said:

Thanks!

Its definitely 2 separate transforms, one for each main lens. and the transforms are centered on the corresponding lens. I'll ask Cobalt about extra transforms for the Gemini recon camera since he has the files for that.

just a heads-up if you've played with neputnecams before your going to have to make new craft file or my changes won't show up

35 minutes ago, Zorg said:

An older version of Research Bodies used to have :FOR[RemoteTech] which would activate RemoteTech compatibility configs in other mods even if RT is not installed (FOR brings a mod into existence as far as MM is concerned and should only be used by the mod in question not 3rd parties writing compativility). It was fixed at some point for KSP 1.8 or 1.9. We used to get a lot of reports on that issue, its probably your culprit.

That would be the version I'm currently using, for 1.8.1. Was easy enough to change the config and it wouldn't have happened in 1.7.3 since that was the version before that Remote Tech config was added. I can't even begin to describe everything that was broken, SPU showing up, Internal data transmitters were wiped completely even ones added by patch or existing in the part config file, USI tools was completely hosed. Yeah bad things can happen when you load a dll compiled with a different version (and it think it's a different .NET as well). I was already going for broke at that point anyways so I figured what the hell, maybe it's my lucky day.

It's never my lucky day.

2 hours ago, Starhelperdude said:

Waterfall branch :)

Thanks, but I'm perfectly capable of answering for myself, especially when my own game configuration is concerned.

41 minutes ago, llikooid said:

help, just installed bdb and getting this error and my ksp crashed

If your game is crashing its probably unrelated to this error. The B9 error is related to a texture switch, we're looking into it.

1 minute ago, Zorg said:

If your game is crashing its probably unrelated to this error. The B9 error is related to a texture switch, we're looking into it.

but after removing bdb i can launch my ksp without any problem, btw im using the dev versions is the release versions also have waterfall in it?

Edited by llikooid

Just now, llikooid said:

but after removing bdb i can launch my ksp without anyproblem, btw im using the dev versions is the release versions also has waterfall in it?

Are you saying the game doesnt load at all with BDB github master installed? Which KSP version are you trying this on? 

Waterfall is only on github, not in the current release.

Just now, llikooid said:

yes, im using v1.11.1

I'll need to see a log file to know more. The BDB github master loads fine for me on KSP 1.11.1. The B9 error is there yes but its not a huge issue, the game still loads so something else must be happening with your install.

25 minutes ago, Zorg said:

I'll need to see a log file to know more. The BDB github master loads fine for me on KSP 1.11.1. The B9 error is there yes but its not a huge issue, the game still loads so something else must be happening with your install.

i installed tundra exploration and same things happened, i think something wrong with b9partswitch, heres my log hopefully you can help me fix this

heres my log file

Edited by llikooid

25 minutes ago, llikooid said:

i installed tundra exploration and same things happened, i think something wrong with b9partswitch, heres my log hopefully you can help me fix this

heres my log file

Unfortunately I couldn't see what the cause of your crash is nor how it might be related to BDB. All I can say is that I can verify that BDB loads properly with its up to date dependencies in KSP 1.11.1. So if BDB causes the game to not load on your install it must be a conflict with something else (which I cannot determine). 

5 minutes ago, Zorg said:

Unfortunately I couldn't see what the cause of your crash is nor how it might be related to BDB. All I can say is that I can verify that BDB loads properly with its up to date dependencies in KSP 1.11.1. So if BDB causes the game to not load on your install it must be a conflict with something else (which I cannot determine). 

im trying to remove my mod one by one and load ksp so i can know what mod causing it, thankyou for your help

7 hours ago, llikooid said:

im trying to remove my mod one by one and load ksp so i can know what mod causing it, thankyou for your help

Quick and dirty way to search for gross errors happening, open the KSP.log file and search for EXC, ERR, or WRN using case sensitivity. Those are all the log codes for exceptions, errors or warnings and something causing an issue is bound to throw out something as long as it has a chance to log it before crashing. Some times even the last entry can give an indication on a crash, as MM loads by alphabetical order which is why some parts of BDB have z's appended to the beginning of the name, to get it to load after everything else has patched but without using the FINAL tag in MM.

18 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

No stream this weekend - wasn't really feeling up to it, sorry.

Still got a little progress done on the S-II. Really starting to take shape, and I have a plan for the variants :)

ldsQVwa.png

what (what the F1) THIS IS AMAZING!

7 minutes ago, Jim Lovell Kerman said:

I Would Really Like To See That The Gemini SpaceCraft Had A Option To Add Wings As The Original Idea To Land The Gemini Spacecraft

Get the Notantares Gemini Paraglider from Spacedock: https://spacedock.info/mod/1787/Notantares - Gemini Paraglider
(Don't install the bundled ModuleManager.2.8.1.dll, just the Notantares Space Industries folder)

Which needs this:

Edited by OrdinaryKerman

6 minutes ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

Unlikely. 
IVAs are difficult and time consuming. 
IIRC, Cobalt doesn’t like doing them either. 

beale could maybe do one if he wants, though skylab and support stuff like spacelab need pretty big Ivas

10 hours ago, TruthfulGnome said:

since this awesome Saturn revamp is coming will Skylab get a IVA interior?

1 hour ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

Unlikely. 
IVAs are difficult and time consuming. 
IIRC, Cobalt doesn’t like doing them either.

56 minutes ago, Starhelperdude said:

beale could maybe do one if he wants, though skylab and support stuff like spacelab need pretty big Ivas

I only asked Beale to make some IVAs because I was hoping he could just modify the "shells" (which are one of my more time consuming parts) from his Salyuts to fit the 1.875m MOL parts. I wouldn't hold out for Skylab IVA.

11 hours ago, TruthfulGnome said:

since this awesome Saturn revamp is coming will Skylab get a IVA interior? 

if you really want an IVA you can do what i did. download  Stockalike Station Parts Expansion Redux and make a .cfg with this in it.

@PART[bluedog_Skylab_OWS]:NEEDS[CommunityTechTree]
{
    @INTERNAL
    {
        @name = sspx-habitation-375-1-iva
    }
}