Jump to content

[1.8.1-1.11.2] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.7.3 "Огромный" 19/Apr/2021)


Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Z3R0_0NL1N3 said:

Is there a KIS patch for this? The LM descent stage needs KIS space for rovers and ALSEP.

7 hours ago, notJebKerman said:

@Z3R0_0NL1N3 Yes, LEM is missing from patches. You can write a patch like this (mine is for KIS and USI-LS). While it's not well balanced, it works. 

Could also update the KIS patch included with the mod and make a pull request on Github so it is included in the next release. :wink:

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, bismarck2013 said:

HI cobaltwolf Your mod is just beautiful. I just have an idea, will you make an american V2 it was part of america'sfirst step on space?

Check out the mod Taerobee, originally made by @Beale but with some later additions from me. It has a kerbalized KSP V-2 (hard with the shape to keep it 'lego-y'), an Aerobee/WAC, and an X-1. Actually, one of these days I need to clean up the last bunch of updates I did for it... I don't think I ever uploaded them...

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, steveosten said:

Could you add Space Shuttle parts? Making one in stock KSP is near impossible, and even when you do it barely gets into LKO

Should I blow this guy's mind? I'm gonna blow his mind.

What if I told you there was already a mod with shuttle parts...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Daelkyr said:

Should I blow this guy's mind? I'm gonna blow his mind.

What if I told you there was already a mod with shuttle parts...

 

 

But what if I want to fly 7 kerbals in a Mk.3 cockpit?

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Abrecan said:

@CobaltWolf Your color scheme on the Apollo capsule looks great - it looks perfect for this  5m Orion NPV I built. I also love the Apollo Nosecone... it's so cute!

Very neat!

Been a bit busy here as of late. Since Beale is currently out of town and work on Commonwealth Rockets is paused, I will try to get back to work on Atlas some time this week. The big things remaining for it are the engines, adapter bits, the various utility parts such as decouplers (Finally, we'll have a decent 1.875m decoupler in BDB that isn't the tall Titan one!). Apologies for the lack of updates here recently.

In other news, my personal life has taken a turn due to some very generous members of the KSP community. Will post more information soon...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Alrighty! So, some time ago, the amazing @PickledTripod challenged my friends: To raise money for me to have a better PC for modding, freelance work, and rendering/cutting my demo reels for job applications (also, as a combination graduation/birthday present), he would match their donations. In the end, they raised nearly $600 for upgrades to my PC - basically, close to 3x the budget I had when I originally cobbled mine together from a handful of hand-me-down parts. I am still loading the software on to the PC, but I am so STOKED to get working on this thing! I want to throw out a massive thank you to users @steedcrugeon, @TimothyC, @rasta013, @passinglurker, @ISE for donating towards this new PC. For those interested, the parts list:

  • CPU - AMD Ryzen R7 1700
  • Motherbord - Asus Prime B350 Plus
  • RAM - 16 GB GSkill DDR4 2800
  • GPU - Nvidia GTX 780 (This was actually ALSO donated by @PickledTripod at the beginning of this year!)
  • PSU - Corsair Builder Series 600W PSU (One of the few parts from my old PC to stick around)
  • Case - Phanteks Eclipse P400S Black/Red Special Edition
  • CPU Cooler - Cryorig H5 Ultimate (not in yet, messed up and thought they'd packaged the AM4 plates with it - they're in the mail!)
  • Storage - Samsung 480gb SSD (on top of the two HDDs that I will now be able to use for media/work storage)

Potato pictures - the next purchase I make is getting rid of this Windows Lumia 435 phone!

lKsppDm.jpgTflYdJa.jpg9NPUUgT.jpg

Edited by CobaltWolf
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2017 at 3:28 PM, TheRedTom said:

But what if I want to fly 7 kerbals in a Mk.3 cockpit?

Should I blow this guy's mind? I'm gonna blow his mind.

What if I told I already made a mod with 6 Kerbal shuttle IVA that included a mid-deck...

https://spacedock.info/mod/1284/Mk3 Shuttle Mid-Deck IVA

If you want 7 kerbals, put on in the Docking tube included in Cormorant. :wink:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28-8-2017 at 1:14 AM, CobaltWolf said:

Alrighty! So, some time ago, the amazing @PickledTripod challenged my friends: To raise money for me to have a better PC for modding, freelance work, and rendering/cutting my demo reels for job applications (also, as a combination graduation/birthday present), he would match their donations. In the end, they raised nearly $600 for upgrades to my PC - basically, close to 3x the budget I had when I originally cobbled mine together from a handful of hand-me-down parts. I am still loading the software on to the PC, but I am so STOKED to get working on this thing! I want to throw out a massive thank you to users @steedcrugeon, @TimothyC, @rasta013, @passinglurker, @ISE for donating towards this new PC. For those interested, the parts list:

  • CPU - AMD Ryzen R7 1700
  • Motherbord - Asus Prime B350 Plus
  • RAM - 16 GB GSkill DDR4 2800
  • GPU - Nvidia GTX 780 (This was actually ALSO donated by @PickledTripod at the beginning of this year!)
  • PSU - Corsair Builder Series 600W PSU (One of the few parts from my old PC to stick around)
  • Case - Phanteks Eclipse P400S Black/Red Special Edition
  • CPU Cooler - Cryorig H5 Ultimate (not in yet, messed up and thought they'd packaged the AM4 plates with it - they're in the mail!)
  • Storage - Samsung 480gb SSD (on top of the two HDDs that I will now be able to use for media/work storage)

Potato pictures - the next purchase I make is getting rid of this Windows Lumia 435 phone!

lKsppDm.jpgTflYdJa.jpg9NPUUgT.jpg

Nice rig dude! I really like the tempered glass on it. Unfortunately no RGB tho/s

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Markush100 said:

I haven't played this mod in months, how is the progress on it?

How long ago? A fair number of the parts have received revamps, Skylab and a bunch of smaller stuff was released. Things have been sort of start-and-stop for a while now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wooo a fellow Lumia user - though the 435 is so damn low spec it's not funny. Can we crowdsource money for a replacement next? :P

Congrats again for that beast of a machine, it's well deserved.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...