[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

Apollo 15/16 experiments (Sub satellite is still placeholder)

unknown.png?width=845&height=742

unknown.png?width=1129&height=743

Apollo 17 UV spectrometer

unknown.png?width=1026&height=743

Full Apollo 17 sim bay (experiments stowed)

unknown.png?width=628&height=743

Finished model of lunar mapping camera which is probably the centerpiece of the SIM bay partset

unknown.png?width=1179&height=743

unknown.png?width=1139&height=742

21 minutes ago, msp307 said:
Hi, a question about the update of the Saturn V, will the F-1 engines have 2 variants, one with insulation and one without?

The Saturn engines were already revamped in 2019 at the current levels of quality. The F1 already has the insulated and bare variants (and an F1B as well!). 

Fully reusable space shuttle (it is a mix of as many proposals I could find, but mostly it is derived from the Martin Marietta + McDonnel Douglas phase B shuttle proposal:

Spoiler

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/481572345341804574/881109005701898280/stsmd71p.png

and this one:

Spoiler

E9QLZUnXEAk4f9x?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Screenshot_6881.pngScreenshot_6878.png
Screenshot_6884.pngScreenshot_6893.pngScreenshot_6899.pngScreenshot_6908.pngScreenshot_6934.pngScreenshot_6938.pngScreenshot_6947.pngScreenshot_6959.pngScreenshot_6971.pngScreenshot_6969.pngScreenshot_6979.pngScreenshot_7000.pngScreenshot_7003.pngScreenshot_7011.png
Meanwhile...
Screenshot_6951.pngScreenshot_6950.png
Screenshot_6955.png
External frontal RCS deployment
Screenshot_6984.png
Payload bay open and solar package deployed
Screenshot_6985.png
Screenshot_6995.png

Screenshot_6875.png

2 hours ago, Beccab said:

Fully reusable space shuttle (it is a mix of as many proposals I could find, but mostly it is derived from the Martin Marietta + McDonnel Douglas phase B shuttle proposal:

Reveal hidden contents

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/481572345341804574/881109005701898280/stsmd71p.png

and this one:

Reveal hidden contents

E9QLZUnXEAk4f9x?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Screenshot_6875.png

That is extremely high on the list of the Most Awesome Things I Have Ever Seen! :cool:

On a completely different note... I am moving up to a "real" game and have started a new clean install of KSRSS at the x2.5 scale. To use BDB with that do I just load BDB? Or do I need Rescale? I read the OP, but I am not clear on that.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, DaveyJ576 said:

That is extremely high on the list of the Most Awesome Things I Have Ever Seen! :cool:

On a completely different note... I am moving up to a "real" game and have started a new clean install of KSRSS at the x2.5 scale. To use BDB with that do I just load BDB? Or do I need Rescale? I read the OP, but I am not clear on that.

Thanks.

Don't install Rescale. KSRSS already includes a 2.5x config that automatically activates when Sigma Dimensions is present. It works well with BDB.

S-IVB's looking good!

screenshot64.png

Spoiler

Few bugs worth mentioning:

The Sarnus-SIVB-LAM Lander Adapter Module plays its animation before decoupling leading to a brief moment of confusion where the CSM and S-IVB are still attached but not physically connected;

The J-2 plume seems slightly too small for the engine bell;

And IDK if this is a bad install or something, but the midsection of Skylab appears textureless, albeit still shiny.

screenshot65.png

1 hour ago, KeaKaka said:

S-IVB's looking good!

screenshot64.png

Reveal hidden contents

Few bugs worth mentioning:

The Sarnus-SIVB-LAM Lander Adapter Module plays its animation before decoupling leading to a brief moment of confusion where the CSM and S-IVB are still attached but not physically connected;

The J-2 plume seems slightly too small for the engine bell;

And IDK if this is a bad install or something, but the midsection of Skylab appears textureless, albeit still shiny.

screenshot65.png

oh no

ohshit.gif