[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

15 minutes ago, davidy12 said:

Spacelab 9

K64cieO.png
"Okay Kouston, we're clear of the S-IVB, and off to Spacelab," ~Bob K. Kerman CDR of Spacelab 9.

Gotta pay my screenshot tax.

-sees new bdb parts

-instantly goes to download them and test them

29 minutes ago, TaintedLion said:

Is the 5-person Apollo capsule included in this update?

that would be the apollo block 3+ CM IIRC, so I guess eventually yeah, since we already have the orbital module of block 3+

for some reason the Block 3+ orbital module doesn't appear in my game, but for example the CM paint switches do

17 minutes ago, Starhelperdude said:

that would be the apollo block 3+ CM IIRC, so I guess eventually yeah, since we already have the orbital module of block 3+

Isn't that just the Skylab rescue CM?

18 minutes ago, Starhelperdude said:

for some reason the Block 3+ orbital module doesn't appear in my game, but for example the CM paint switches do

I think someone just above you had the same issue, try deleting OldParts?

On 10/22/2021 at 3:06 AM, pTrevTrevs said:

I don’t know if this speaks more to my bad eyes or your excellent photography, but I legitimately thought these were actual photos of Skylab at first. Not even joking.

Thanks!

On 10/22/2021 at 8:55 AM, TaintedLion said:

How did you get that film effect?

The square camera, color grading and film grain tufx, The film matte background and the film scratches were in a photo editor

Edited by ballisticfox0

5 hours ago, septemberWaves said:

How do you all feel about Apollo-Proton?

I've still not fully figured out the complete Apollo build with all greebles included, but I'm very impressed so far by this revamp.

We do actually now have a 2.5m straight apollo interstage/spacecraft adatapter now. Shorter than the Delta III DCSS one. Could use that next time.

17 minutes ago, davidy12 said:

Still having problems

dNyZkN3.png

No idea what's causing this, but it's been happening since the paint was introduced. Nodes are the same, and nothing in the log is off. 

Yeah no the origin of the mesh got messed up and I need to fix it. Will push a fix soon as I get home - touring some wedding venues this morning! :)

14 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

Yeah no the origin of the mesh got messed up and I need to fix it. Will push a fix soon as I get home - touring some wedding venues this morning! :)

good news it appears to only affect the heat-shield at-least :D