[1.1.3] MKS Lite - A lighter, friendlier colonization mod from USI [0.4.4]

RoverDude

Upon transferring a kerbal with a drill out of the scout module into an inflated hab, and then eva'ing through the hab, the drill vanishes and is not visible in any of the bases inventories.

Also, I too have the no kerbals can be transferred to Agriculture Hab.

1 hour ago, Roberius said:

Upon transferring a kerbal with a drill out of the scout module into an inflated hab, and then eva'ing through the hab, the drill vanishes and is not visible in any of the bases inventories.

Yea don't transfer kerbals around with anything in their inventory. You will usually if not always lose it. 

3 hours ago, *Aqua* said:

I just want to say Thank You! I had a lot of fun planning my base today. :kiss:

You are very welcome

2 hours ago, Roberius said:

The former is a KIS issue, nothing I can do about it.

For the latter... there is no such thing as an agriculture hab - do you mean an ag module or a hab module?  Transfer in or out?  If it's an ag module and you do not have the context menu to transfer crew, just swap vessels and come back (it forces a menu refresh).  This is a stock behavior I need to override.

1 hour ago, RoverDude said:

For the latter... there is no such thing as an agriculture hab - do you mean an ag module or a hab module?  Transfer in or out?  If it's an ag module and you do not have the context menu to transfer crew, just swap vessels and come back (it forces a menu refresh).  This is a stock behavior I need to override.

Yeah, I was wondering about that. I couldn't for the life of me put anyone in the ag module and didn't think about swapping vessels. Curse you stock behavior. 

I did mean the ag module, my bad, many cans of carlsberg is my excuse. Vessel swapping didn't help though, (assuming you mean switching to a nearby vessel with the "[ ]" keys)

I'm still unable to transfer kerbals to the ag module, pic of my base at the following link: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/358402208189510019/4673F08FB2A60E88CF0BFDC2547CE6C75316FB7B/

Ship Manifest mod doesn't recognise the ag modules as places where crew can be placed but would the Connected Living Space mod deal with this? I've got to head to work now, if so, I'll try it later.

Thanks.

Edited by Roberius
CLS was no help.

Two problems I'm having, 'Dude.  1) I can apparently EVA Kerbals into the Scout Workshops but not Transfer them there, and if I EVA them there they don't show up in the right-click list.  2) While I've noticed I can repair broken UKS parts, non-UKS parts are also being affected by the Wear and Tear issue and I have no options to Perform Maintenance upon them and thereby fix the problems.

e: looking at my base, the Workshops don't appear to be adding any Productivity, either..  Picture. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009901970/screenshot/544175911133989689

Edited by Kershu5

On 1/24/2016 at 4:18 PM, Roberius said:

I'm having KIS inventory vanish when boarding the workshop and hab module from EVA. Getting in and out of a stock pod doesn't eat the inventory, but getting into a deployed inflatable module eats the KIS items.

On 1/24/2016 at 6:40 PM, RoverDude said:

If it's an ag module and you do not have the context menu to transfer crew, just swap vessels and come back (it forces a menu refresh).  This is a stock behavior I need to override.

Also can't transfer anyone to ag module, even after switching vessels.

Anyway thanks for sharing all your hard work, you're amazing!

3 minutes ago, methodermis said:

I'm having KIS inventory vanish when boarding the workshop and hab module from EVA. Getting in and out of a stock pod doesn't eat the inventory, but getting into a deployed inflatable module eats the KIS items

yes it will  read above.  KIS issue.  Seat inventory is touchy and you will lose inventory entering anything that doesnt have seat inventory (which is any inflatable).  safest method is to stow everything in proper KIS inventory before boarding.

Havin some issues. So after I set my base up I made sure it was self sustaining. (The base was designed to refuel life support hence it made a lot in excess) waited a year at that thing in time warp. All was good. Later on I launched a mission to duna and returned it. Trip took 4 kerbal years. I go back to my bases and everyone is dead. Checked the systems everything was still running. Sooo I'm at a loss here. As of now I can't launch my missions to duna for fear of it going the way of the minmus and mun bases because the crew I send to duna will die on duna while the shuttle returns to kerbin to get more supplies even though it's self sustaining. Very confused. Also I'm running the 1.0 version not the latest.