[1.1.3] MKS Lite - A lighter, friendlier colonization mod from USI [0.4.4]

RoverDude

Here is a screenshot 

http://imgur.com/a/pTQDv

my habs also arent producing any mulch idk why though Ive got a kerbal in the hab the hab is running.

edit: I sent another kerbal up there and put him in the same hab. its not producing any mulch but instead of food supplies draining they are fluctuating between .15 and .17 food 

2nd edit: I sent another two up and now it just drains my supplies? I put the 2 new kerbals in another hab and it just says water full instead of habitat 100% load I think when I switched my folders over to my new computer something messed up my ksp.

Edited by Yuri kagarin56

3 hours ago, Yuri kagarin56 said:

Ok Ive got it for some reason my kerbals refuse to make mulch. ya Everything else produces except mulch. Sigh

Mulch is a function of USI-LS not TAC-LS :)  What would you like to do with said mulch?

4 hours ago, Yuri kagarin56 said:

a question will my mods from 1.0 work with the current release or will i have to uninstall and reinstall them all?

Sorry, depends on the mods

4 hours ago, Yuri kagarin56 said:

Here is a screenshot 

http://imgur.com/a/pTQDv

my habs also arent producing any mulch idk why though Ive got a kerbal in the hab the hab is running.

edit: I sent another kerbal up there and put him in the same hab. its not producing any mulch but instead of food supplies draining they are fluctuating between .15 and .17 food 

2nd edit: I sent another two up and now it just drains my supplies? I put the 2 new kerbals in another hab and it just says water full instead of habitat 100% load I think when I switched my folders over to my new computer something messed up my ksp.

And yeah, your best starting point is to confirm you are on the latest KSP and the latest version of all of the relevant mods.

5 hours ago, RoverDude said:

Mulch is a function of USI-LS not TAC-LS :)  What would you like to do with said mulch?

Sorry, depends on the mods

And yeah, your best starting point is to confirm you are on the latest KSP and the latest version of all of the relevant mods.

Ya honestly something somewhere has messed up. I think it's time I update. My bases are broken anyway. Might switch over to usi ls for comparability too. I like that they don't starve to death. 

On 25 January 2559 BE at 11:42 PM, Roberius said:

I did mean the ag module, my bad, many cans of carlsberg is my excuse. Vessel swapping didn't help though, (assuming you mean switching to a nearby vessel with the "[ ]" keys)

I'm still unable to transfer kerbals to the ag module, pic of my base at the following link: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/358402208189510019/4673F08FB2A60E88CF0BFDC2547CE6C75316FB7B/

Ship Manifest mod doesn't recognise the ag modules as places where crew can be placed but would the Connected Living Space mod deal with this? I've got to head to work now, if so, I'll try it later.

Thanks.

im still having this issue, is there any fix for it?

Heya RoverDude,

I'm currently playing with MKS Lite along side USI-LS, KIS and OSE Workshop (a refreshing change and less management than my usual games using MKS/OKS and EL) and figured I should post a few things your way before I bug report things already fixed in progress and the like.

rVBmyTM.png

1: Mentioned on the previous page is the 'Scout' Agricultural Module and the inability to transfer crew - I'm unsure if you intend to allow crew transfers into this as it seems to be working fine without crew even though its State reports 'Not Enough Crew'.

2: The MKS status GUI shows 'Replacement Parts' but the stock resource panel doesn't show it at all - I am also unable to find it by right clicking every part but it must be somewhere as its slowly running out - I have also been unable to start some base builds due to a lack of Replacement parts (could this be a remnant of an update within my save?).

3: I'm unsure if its intended but I can't find any MKS-Lite parts within the OSE Workshop GUI - am I correct in thinking that the parts can only be shipped in or is it something missing from MKS-Lite or a bug report needed on the OSE Workshop forum page?

4: Should not really be posted here, but if you are reading this far... USI Life Support Status - my Kerbol MK1 and Joolian MK2 lander crafts are in orbit, only the Gilrina Kerman Base is landed.

Anyways, lemmie know if ya want me to post Github issues for these.

As always, keep up the great work m8 ...Squad and USI... you rock!

20 hours ago, Yuri kagarin56 said:

So I tried with usi ls it was a mess for me. So I went back to tac this time with a fresh install. Again... Mks hates me and over the course of 50 days I cant gain anything Im very confused and honestly im at the point of just giving up on colonies and closed loop LS

http://imgur.com/a/9lTnD

I wiped my ksp and restarted and I still cant get mks lite to work. Im gonna try it once more but I think mks is just broken for me.

8 hours ago, Deadpan110 said:

2: The MKS status GUI shows 'Replacement Parts' but the stock resource panel doesn't show it at all - I am also unable to find it by right clicking every part but it must be somewhere as its slowly running out - I have also been unable to start some base builds due to a lack of Replacement parts (could this be a remnant of an update within my save?).

Rover has explained already, "replacement parts" are a "hidden" resource, in that they exist but don't show as a resource on any resource panel.  This was specifically done as the resource list was already getting long and this one didn't need to be shown in order to work.  Just go to your parts and "perform maintenance" to refill them.

2 hours ago, goldenpsp said:

Rover has explained already, "replacement parts" are a "hidden" resource, in that they exist but don't show as a resource on any resource panel.  This was specifically done as the resource list was already getting long and this one didn't need to be shown in order to work.  Just go to your parts and "perform maintenance" to refill them.

OK thanks, I guess I have been out of the loop for a little while... seems an elegant way for the lite version to work too. :)

So should the base building parts be available in the OSE Workshop or are they missing by design (sorry in advance if I have missed where this is mentioned)?

Cheers

6 hours ago, RoverDude said:

No, that is not normal.  Specifics?

Reinstalled again to try and get the habs/ags to work. Made a base on the mun only this time I cant have any kerbals enter and im not able to tranfer any to the hab. 

Is there any chance something is conflicting with mks? Because I seem to be the only one with problems.

Edited by Yuri kagarin56