[1.1.3] MKS Lite - A lighter, friendlier colonization mod from USI [0.4.4]

RoverDude

• 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, goldenpsp said:

Please @RoverDude just lock the thing.

Its obviously RoverDude's choice, but why lock it?... You just cant help yourself and just ignore posts from people who cant read?
If the thread gets locked, what if someone in the future has a LEGIT question about this?... They wont be able to post, just because "SOME" people cant read which irritates others, who cant help themselves from replying.... ???

I just dont understand this constant push to lock threads, when people can just IGNORE future posts on them... Granted, if the OP feels there is harrassment, or useless posting is onerous to them, then i guess its their choice to have a thread locked... And I stand behind an OP's choice...

46 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

Its obviously RoverDude's choice, but why lock it?... You just cant help yourself and just ignore posts from people who cant read?
If the thread gets locked, what if someone in the future has a LEGIT question about this?... They wont be able to post, just because "SOME" people cant read which irritates others, who cant help themselves from replying.... ???

I just dont understand this constant push to lock threads, when people can just IGNORE future posts on them... Granted, if the OP feels there is harrassment, or useless posting is onerous to them, then i guess its their choice to have a thread locked... And I stand behind an OP's choice...

Because it is a mod that was depricated from over a year ago, for an old version.  Granted I know some people may sometimes still play old versions of KSP.  However if the mod is no longer being maintained, the github is no longer there, and @RoverDude has no interest in supporting it, then thats a good time to shut down the thread.