Blizzy's toolbar, docking port alignment, and orbital calculator

I have downloaded the Simple orbital calculator, the docking port alignment indicator, and something called Blizzy's toolbar.

But nothing happens. I drop them in the GameData folder as I think I am supposed to, open KSP, and there's no new added functionality.

What am I doing wrong?

Edited by Clear Air Turbulence

If they are installed correctly, the Simple Orbital Calculator should put an "SOC" button on the stock toolbar, and the DPAI should put an orange circle with crosshairs on a button in the stock toolbar...

You MAY have to be on a screen where the apps can be used on, tho...

Blizzy's Toolbar should show a square icon, with a grid of smaller, colored squares, and a white down-chevron on the right side, somewhere in the middle of your screen...You need to click that white down-chevron to open the drop-down menu and setup Blizzy's toolbar...

Also, on the SOC & DPAI stock toolbar buttons, you should be able to open up their respective windows, and somewhere in each one, there should be checkboxes for toggling the stock toolbar icon & Blizzy Toolbar icon...Set them appropriately...

There shouldnt be any dependencies...They are just simple plugin mods...If there are, it's pretty standard for the dev to usually list any right in the OP of the release thread...Oh, and I just scanned DPAI thread, and it says it defaults to Blizzy's Toolbar if that is installed...SO you probably WOULDNT see the DPAI icon in the stock bar...

Here's some threads you should check out quick:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/123158-How-To-Installing-mods

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/111281-Installing-Mods-on-the-Mac

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/40814-How-to-install-mods-on-Mac-OS-X

Hmmm... I guess maybe post a copy of your KSP.log file, and maybe someone more knowledgable can help...

You can also open the file, and scan it for lines starting with [ERR or [WRN and see if they give any clues...

It should be something easy, as those are small, basic plugins, and IIRC, are usually trouble free and play nice with other mods...

Edited by Stone Blue

Log file too long to post here.

Please upload the entire log file to a file hosting site like Dropbox or Google Drive. The Player.log is overwritten everytime you launch KSP, so if you removed the mods, you'll need to reinstall and relaunch KSP before uploading the file.

Does it matter that I loaded these mods midgame?

With these mods, it shouldn't matter that you added them midgame so long as you did quit and reload KSP itself.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.