[1.3.x] CONTARES 1.8.9 closed

hraban

2 minutes ago, hraban said:

This question has already been answered several times. The last time on page 47.

What list do you mean?

Please keep in mind that Contares is a "one man show".
Under the circumstances, I can only answer with a clear no.

If you aren't capable of sorting the parts folder then when you add more things to the mod please consider placing the newly added craft into its own folder if you do not already.

18 minutes ago, hraban said:

This question has already been answered several times. The last time on page 47.

What list do you mean?

Please keep in mind that Contares is a "one man show".
Under the circumstances, I can only answer with a clear no.

What should be in the way?

RAM usage. I have little use for many of the parts and the pack is huge at the moment. I have tried to go through and delete the parts I do not want but there are just so many. Some organization of the parts into separate folders would be nice.

2 minutes ago, Ciaran said:

If you aren't capable of sorting the parts folder then when you add more things to the mod please consider placing the newly added craft into its own folder if you do not already.

Take a closer look at the directories and you will notice that for some time all new components are in clear directories. There are still a few outliers that are cleaned up from update to update. Hopefully without craft-breaking.

8 minutes ago, Rock3tman_ said:

Sorry for my assertion about lacking organization, I have not used the latest release of Contares. I appreciate the increased organization.

First complain and then return :P It is these discussions which would not be necessary if helped as lamented.

Besides Contares, I have more than 10 major Part-Mods active in the game. Well, KSP takes 5 minutes until everything is loaded, but I do not have memory problems.

4 minutes ago, DarthVader said:

i looked, it doesnt appear to be in it currently

Search by "Quad HG Dish" and "KPS IS-18 Dish" in Communication. It's in version 1.8.3

Edited by hraban

On 13.3.2017 at 8:56 PM, CobaltWolf said:

@hraban why do the Neutron screenshots look different? Did you upgrade to the Unity 5 editor and so the lighting is different?

I change the lighting and the base color of the first stage.

Screenshot out of KSP (KVV). Left click (or view picture) to zoom.

Spoiler

yvtkMp9.png

Edited by hraban

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.