[1.3.x] CONTARES 1.8.9 closed

hraban

2 minutes ago, VenomousRequiem said:

Come oon! I'll send it in Wings3D format so you can edit them as you please. Plus I want to model this! It'll be fun for both of us! 

If i wanted (and i wont not!) both engines were built in about 2 hours. Accordingly, no real challenge. Make something useful and make the UV mapping and texturing, it puts the work! When that's done you can open your own mod.

12 minutes ago, hraban said:

If i wanted (and i wont not!) both engines were built in about 2 hours. Accordingly, no real challenge. Make something useful and make the UV mapping and texturing, it puts the work! When that's done you can open your own mod.

*coughs loudly in the direction of @VenomousRequiem*

Edited by CobaltWolf

Next Contares "split off" is nearly ready for release. It's possible to use the parts in KSP 1.1 prerelease but there is no warranty.

K-Nippon

Kerbalaized H2A, H2B, H3 and H3 heavy

New Parts for KTV (HTV / H-II V)

@VenomousRequiem

The Capsule based on the HTV-R project study. The kerbalized variant has 2.5 m diameter and holds 4 Kerbals. Contrary to the "Project Example"  the integration of the RCS system has been omitted. The Upper docking node is adapted both 0.9375 and 1.25 m coupling mechanisms can be grown. The Heatshield is integrated.

DDBDCD88-646C-11E1-A32A-9848058D85C2_l.j

jaxa-crew-capsule.jpg?1351050332

Edited by hraban

15 minutes ago, Tantalus said:

Hi @hraban, i really like the look of your antennas. Do you have plans about support for antenna range?

You mean the Toadicus mod AntennaRange?

I dont use this mod and have no clue about but i think you can do a own configuration file on the base of the RT2 config in the "Contares/Patches/CONTARES_extra_RT2.cfg". If you are ready, send me the config-file and i will add this to the next update.

6 minutes ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

Can you upload the craft files if possible? like the CTV, ATV, etc.

Look at the pictures in the previous posts. That should help before. Craft Files I will create when I find the time ;)

The new filter function, entering the tags will certainly help you make the right parts to combine.

I don't know if it's ModuleManager or the patch's syntax,

I loaded the 1.1 antenna pack from Spacedock and somehow, even though i don'T have Remotetech, the patches decided to apply themselves to all the antennas, removing the stock transmitter modules and then putting the non-installed ModuleRTAntenna in its place. 

Removed the patch, whole thing works fine. 

jep, looks like ModuleManager ignore the NEEDS parameter. So please, remove the "CONTARES_extra_RT2.cfg" in "\Contares\Patches" when RemoteTech is not installed.

8 minutes ago, Mokmo said:

I don't know if it's ModuleManager or the patch's syntax,

I loaded the 1.1 antenna pack from Spacedock and somehow, even though i don'T have Remotetech, the patches decided to apply themselves to all the antennas, removing the stock transmitter modules and then putting the non-installed ModuleRTAntenna in its place. 

Removed the patch, whole thing works fine. 

Thank you!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.