[1.3.x] CONTARES 1.8.9 closed

hraban

4 hours ago, Z3R0_0NL1N3 said:

Am I missing something about what RetractableLiftingSurface is supposed to do? I would guess it makes the control surfaces operate, but they still do nothing in my game.

I don't think that it should make them move , If I remember correctly it just enables/disables lift for parts , although I'm not sure , if I'm wrong please someone correct me

@CaptKordite

Conceptually, CKC is based on early conical capsules.
Historically, there is no model, the part is a pure imagination product.

@Z3R0_0NL1N3

RetractableLiftingSurface is a small plugin that is used in 2 parts of the Contares Mod.
On the one hand in the "Paraglider 1" on the other hand in the "CBB rotating Wing", both
produce lift only when extended.

@NeoFatalis

it's right

Edited by hraban

3 hours ago, Z3R0_0NL1N3 said:

@hraban Are there supposed to be control surfaces on parts like the Kliper, then?

As explained in previous sections, the Space Planes like PINBOL can be easily controlled. You are free to add control surfaces. The Space planes are not changed from previously described reasons.

Pictures to the preliminary end of the KSRO / ISRO development. Provisional publication with version 1.8.3 in two to three weeks.

ufiND86.pngi39cPJ2.png

UTLqi1i.pngv9Gh9Uj.png

The next project deals with a small selection of Salyut and MIR components on the scale of Contares carrier rockets.

38flk3Q.png

21 minutes ago, hraban said:

The next project deals with a small selection of Salyut and MIR components on the scale of Contares carrier rockets.

are you planning to make a whole station or just parts of it?

Edited by NeoFatalis

1 minute ago, NeoFatalis said:

are you planning to make a whole station or just parts of it?

At the moment the project is still in the planning stage. Surely there will be no perfect imitations, which is too boring and nonsense for Kerbals and KSP.

KALJUT Project start's with a part of pictures mixed out of Wings3D and ingame.

At this point thank you for the excelent Solar Panels to @Shadowmage. Contares use your Solar Panels for this screenshots with additional Tweakscale function.

Radial Fueltanks:

c4QFJyv.png

Basic Parts for TKS and KALJUT-Station-Parts:

jdfr0OQ.pngSbXEpDY.png

Modern Space Station core (Main body is pure fictional):

EbN1quv.png

pBd956C.png

Edited by hraban

10 minutes ago, VenomousRequiem said:

Oh, nice! Personally I think the Proton is kind of a boring rocket, but you couldn't launch Russian station parts without it. 

Contares has KRAFT-M (Energija M) and RIVER (Angara), both have the capacity to launch station parts in low orbits. Not to talk about YENISEI and cooperates with ALIYANA :wink:

KRAFT-M sample (only one booster mount)

diPJowO.png

Edited by hraban

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.