[1.3.x] CONTARES 1.8.9 closed

hraban

Another screenshot from the workbench:

BYOSSM 'Build Your Own Space Station Module'

Two end caps, the recycling- and the storage- sub-module. The end caps with 0.9375 docking module diameter. 1.25m will follow.

BYOSSM-001,medium_large.2x.1503671677.pn

Finish of all basic module parts for space station module with 0.9375m docking nodes. Next Step is to create node parts with 0.625 and 1.25m diameter.

BYOSSM overview

BYOSSM-003,medium_large.2x.1503924691.png

screenshot13,medium_large.2x.1503925781.png

Edited by hraban

1 hour ago, MaverickSawyer said:

Will your CIDAS 0.9375m docking ports be compatible with the BDB CADS and Cx Aerospace APAS ports?

At the moment, CIDAS is only compatible with 'apasSize1' docking ports, but it would be easy to add a compatibility to the aforementioned docking systems 'APAS_CXG'.  The idea is added to the list of ToDo's for the next release.

1 hour ago, hraban said:

At the moment, CIDAS is only compatible with 'apasSize1' docking ports, but it would be easy to add a compatibility to the aforementioned docking systems 'APAS_CXG'.  The idea is added to the list of ToDo's for the next release.

Cool! That would make station building much easier.

KILTI is a core drilling machine which contains 23, 30 cm long core drilling rods in a revolver magazine. The complex drill including magazine is housed in a 0.6m long and 0.625m diameter housing. The fully automatic drill has a camera which allows to observe the drilling process. With KILTI, core drilling can be performed up to a depth of 6.6 meters. After the successful drilling process, the core sections are stowed with the core rod segment in the magazine and are available for a return or further investigation by additional, not included analysis devices.

KILTI,medium_large.2x.1504274457.png

EDIT:

KILTI works on two way's: First, like a drill-o-matic harvester, second like a Kerbal was take a Surface-Sample.

The Animation play's seven drill-moves and stop by a deep of 2.1m.

Edited by hraban

8 hours ago, Abpilot said:

Uhh just sayin when i load the falcon 9 rocket from the mod because i have destruction FX mod on my rocket spontaneity combusts but this is loading up from the craft file can some one fix it PLZ!:D

Unfortunately, we can not understand what you want to communicate with us. Contares does not offer 'Falcon 9', we have a carrier rocket called 'Falke X'.

15 hours ago, hraban said:

Unfortunately, we can not understand what you want to communicate with us. Contares does not offer 'Falcon 9', we have a carrier rocket called 'Falke X'.

Whoops its the Falke X sorry its just I'm mor used to the actual names of things (i only got contares 2 days ago) so when it spawns it catches fire. PLZ HELP!

7 hours ago, Abpilot said:

Whoops its the Falke X sorry its just I'm mor used to the actual names of things (i only got contares 2 days ago) so when it spawns it catches fire. PLZ HELP!

So far, FALKE X has not been lost to us by system errors.

As the first immediate measure, I recommend installing the mod 'KerbalJointReinforcement', which hardens the parts connections. Secondly, we would recommend the mod 'destruction FX' for a test run to inactivate.

16 hours ago, hraban said:

So far, FALKE X has not been lost to us by system errors.

As the first immediate measure, I recommend installing the mod 'KerbalJointReinforcement', which hardens the parts connections. Secondly, we would recommend the mod 'destruction FX' for a test run to inactivate.

Ok thx plus i might be asking to much if you can't be bothered its ok but have you got the space shuttle planned ahead for this mod? I hope I'm not hastaling for to much.

4 minutes ago, Abpilot said:

Ok thx plus i might be asking to much if you can't be bothered its ok but have you got the space shuttle planned ahead for this mod? I hope I'm not hastaling for to much.

Questions do not hurt! Neither the Space Shuttle nor Buran are on the ToDo list. At least not this year :wink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.