hraban

[1.3.x] CONTARES 1.8.9 closed

Recommended Posts

@hraban I found these 2 things:

[ModuleManager] Post run call threw an exception in loading EvaFollower, Version=1.0.3.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

and:

Texture load error in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\Firespitter\Parts\biPlane\textures\normal_flat.dds'

 

The last one shouldn't be a problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Wildcat111 said:

@hraban I found these 2 things:

[ModuleManager] Post run call threw an exception in loading EvaFollower, Version=1.0.3.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

and:

Texture load error in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\Firespitter\Parts\biPlane\textures\normal_flat.dds'

 

The last one shouldn't be a problem

None of these messages are related to Contares. Although Contares recommends Firespitter, but only the plugin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As announced, the mod was broken down into small bites. Participate and inform yourself about the Core and the Sub-Mods here:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does the part work in RO/RSS?:confused:

And with work I mean that you could build a scaled rocket that worked as in real life.

If not is there any way to scale them up?

Edited by JPGSP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JPGSP said:

Does the part work in RO/RSS?:confused:

And with work I mean that you could build a scaled rocket that worked as in real life.

If not is there any way to scale them up?

There are several ways to change the models to alternative sizes. It would also be possible to make necessary adjustments to the fuels and their volumes via ModuleManager scripts. However, as the title makes clear, this contribution is CLOSED. The OP contains the links to the further development of this mod and its submods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, hraban said:

There are several ways to change the models to alternative sizes. It would also be possible to make necessary adjustments to the fuels and their volumes via ModuleManager scripts. However, as the title makes clear, this contribution is CLOSED. The OP contains the links to the further development of this mod and its submods.

I just looked at  the OP,  either I'm missing it (entirely possible), or there aren't any links there for further development threads

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I just looked at  the OP,  either I'm missing it (entirely possible), or there aren't any links there for further development threads

 

Thanks for pointing that out, I forgot to add it. apology!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.