[Rover] 3 Wheels Cool! Morgan Three Wheeler Survey Rover

I like it, they look like a News Broadcast Team for a Kerbin News Center!

"In other news, an experimental 3-wheeled rover has apparently gained sentience and fled to the mountains west of KSC. Hikers are advised to approach with extreme caution..."

I feel oddly attracted to the blueberry-coloured chick in the first picture but I am confused why she seems to have a toilet cistern growing out of her head.

And glowing green highlights no less!

I like it, they look like a News Broadcast Team for a Kerbin News Center!

The camera can save screenshots from its perspective! Fun idea to make use of it for news purposes.

"In other news, an experimental 3-wheeled rover has apparently gained sentience and fled to the mountains west of KSC. Hikers are advised to approach with extreme caution..."

Uh oh. Let's hope it doesn't form an alliance with CL4P-TP.

My Three-wheeler looks nowhere near as cool as yours! 2015-04-17_00005.jpg Although to be honest, I'm not sure how a van could ever be cool, even in space.

Looks like you're trying to post a photo from your computer onto the forums. Unfortunately you can't link to something on your hard drive; you'll have to upload it to an image-sharing service like Imgur and link to it from there so that other people can see it.

Hope this helps!

Hey, nice 3 wheeler van! My GF thought at first I was going to build the blue van from Mr. Bean, with a similar layout as yours. I wouldn't mind to get the craft file (if stock or near stock) and tinker with it.

It looks like a wedge of cheese :D

As for coolness of vans...

Vans are eternally cool, just ask the KerbalWagen Type 2 Microbus, now with amphibious landing craft! :)

3wy9QFi.jpg

mbCM62K.jpg

Hey, nice 3 wheeler van! My GF thought at first I was going to build the blue van from Mr. Bean

Funny you should mention that, because that's exactly what it is; a Robin Reliant.

I have already seen your van, and it looks fantastic.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.