(WIP)[Kopernicus] Kerbalized Realistic Solar System

VASMIR

What is this mod?

Kerbalized Realistic Solar System aims to bring a stock-alike feel to the Real Solar System mod.

This mod is supposed to imitate RSS, but also to stand apart from it. In this version, KRSS uses OPM, Kopernicus, SigmaRecolor, EvE, and a small config I rolled up in order to bring that feel to you.

IMAGES

IXYvrbl.png

Also, I can't seem to get Imgur working, so just click the link.

http://imgur.com/a/hBAEd

NOTE : Licenses are included.

Q and A-

None yet

DOWNLOAD-[REMOVED]

The download is for Kerbalstuff. I know, it isn't fancy, but it works.

VERSION HISTORY:

v0.1 Beta Release-We did it, here is the mod!

Planned for the Future:

OPM not included-Future versions may just have my own planets(This is a big maybe).License:

zi0CCOwpXvwJLEj3O5hPCI485yAI_z0fbVI6PUDX6AaHZEkz2Fgpy89onurZxbV_FA0Yd_QUJ89Zod9Psc0Ux_yhns1c5lt1jfFHTbJsmarBIIkS3dfQr5yywHojfH5ZpZCjX8o

Kerbalized Realistic Solar System by VASMIR is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Edited by VASMIR

Well, crap. I was gonna do that. I hope you don't mind if my idea, called Realistic Analogous Stock System, is a bit similar. It could be considered opposite in some ways. All the planets look the same but are 10x size and have been rearranged and resized to fit into the analogous roles in the Solar System. Not sure what to do with Laythe other than deleting it, though. Pol will have to replace it.

Edited by GregroxMun

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.