[Min KSP: 1.12.2] Deep Space Exploration Vessels - Build NASA Inspired Ships In KSP

Angelo Kerman

42 minutes ago, Bombaatu said:

Thanks. CRP is listed as a dependency on the OSE Workshop thread. Is there a CS config for it bundled in with any of the Wild Blue mods or does it work with CS 'out of the box'? 

There is a bundled config for OSE Workshop for when you don't have CRP installed.

I finally redownloaded this mod after forever. And I really like the new parts, I was so happy when I saw Nautilus-X parts were added :D I even played around with them a bit, took me awhile to find the tanks for fusion pellets, but the ship I built with your parts and others looked cool.

On 6/9/2018 at 6:17 PM, Angel-125 said:

The only thing better than a tri-modal rocket engine is one that can hover:

Ooooooo!!!! I can think of an upgrade!!  Hovers and serves KIS beer out of a fridge powered by this engine!

Seriously though, it looks great!

Edited by smotheredrun

@Angel-125

Hi, this post is written in order to be helpful.

This mod interacts with ExtraPlanetaryLaunchPads in so much that a reference is made to Productivity Factor.

Please update this reference to reflect that ExtraPlanetaryLaunchPads fairly recently went through a name change for its modules.

Specifically MODULE ExWorkshop is now called ELWorkshop.

Can you double check that the information I here am passing on is correct and make changes in this mod accordingly.

Thank you.

at least one reference can be found in TranquilityTemplates.cfg located in \GameData\WildBlueIndustries\DSEV\Templates\Common.

Edited by Apaseall

19 hours ago, Agustin said:

what is Wild Blue Tools? 
I ask here because I can't find its own thread.

It's a core part of the Wild Blue Industries mods, with certain templates, configs, and bits of code that everything else references.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi @Angel-125

Here is a correction for you:

Spoiler

TRANQ:NEEDS[Launchpad]
{
    author = Angel-125
    name = EL Survey Station
    mass = 2.5
    requiredResource = Equipment
    requiredAmount = 1000
    reconfigureSkill = ConverterSkill
    logoPanel = WildBlueIndustries/000WildBlueTools/Decals/RocketParts
    glowPanel = WildBlueIndustries/000WildBlueTools/Decals/RocketParts
    description = The Survey station is designed to oversee construction of new vessels. It requires at least one pilot and nearby survey stakes to operate properly.
    toolTip = Now you can supervise rocket construction- don't forget your survey stakes!
    toolTipTitle = Survey Station
    templateTags = dsevHab

MODULE
    {
        name = ELWorkshop
        ProductivityFactor = 0.5
    }

MODULE
    {
        name = ELSurveyStation
    }
}

This is for the file located at \GameData\WildBlueIndustries\DSEV\Templates\Common\TranquilityTemplates.cfg

The correction are: name = ELWorkshop and name = ELSurveyStation.

This is because during a recent update to the ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads = Launchpad mod a change was made in the naming convention from Ex to EL.

On 8/23/2018 at 7:14 PM, PyjackMeat said:

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ExWorkshop]:NEEDS[Launchpad]:FINAL
{
	@name = ELWorkshop
}

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ExSurveyStation]:NEEDS[Launchpad]:FINAL
{
	@name = ELSurveyStation
}

This should work in the mean time.

Yes I wrote something similar, but I included deleting the incorrectly named module.

12 hours ago, Angel-125 said:

DSEV 3.1.9 is now available

- WBT Update
- Fix for EL

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Deep Space Exploration Vessels 3.1.9.4 is now available.
GitHub URL: https://github.com/Angel-125/DSEV/releases/tag/v3.1.9.4

Changes

- Fixes Play Mode failing to rename certain files. NOTE: You might need to reset your current play mode. Simply open the WBT app from the Space Center, choose another mode, press OK, and again open the app, selecting your original play mode. Then be sure to restart KSP.

• 4 weeks later...

DSEV 3.1.10 is now available:

Omni Converters & Storage
- Added search functions to OmniStorage and OmniConverter GUI.
- Play Mode now lists which mods support a particular mode.

Classic Stock
- Added new Classic Stock omni converters: Propellium Distiller, Oxium Distiller, Snack Grinder (requres Snacks), Soil Dehydrator (requires Snacks).
- D2 Centrifuge, Nautilis Centrifuge, D2 Hab, and D2 Office, D2 Lab, all now default to Omni converter templates.

• 2 weeks later...

Deep Space Exploration Vessels 3.1.11.0 is now available.
GitHub URL: https://github.com/Angel-125/DSEV/releases/tag/v3.1.11.0

Changes

Last release for KSP 1.4.5!

Bug Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed issue where switching Play Modes would cause some files to not be renamed and cause all kinds of fun for players...
NOTE: For the changes to take effect, you'll need to switch your Play Mode to some mode other than the current one, then switch it to the desired mode.

• 3 weeks later...

heres a weird on for you, all fixed but bugger me if i know what happened!

installin for 1.5.1 i start with a clean install, put on NFE and NFS install all the ckan mods and copy the onld ones that havent been updated yet...
then comes WBI, i start with pathfinder, buff etc then finally dsev. but when i start the game  (loading a save file from a previous game) it says WBI.homestead is missing, upon routing around a discover the whole utility folder is missing from parts, so i check github and its there... then i just happen to check the zip i already downloaded and its there too. when i copied it first time it just left out that entire subfolder. a few HD checks and i have no issues, it just 'missed it' from the zip the first time!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.