[Min KSP: 1.12.2] Deep Space Exploration Vessels - Build NASA Inspired Ships In KSP

Angelo Kerman

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2020 at 12:37 AM, Angel-125 said:

Not sure, DSEV loaded just fine for me in KSP 1.10.1.

It seems I have outdated kopericus, update it and fixed it, sorry for the trouble!

Edited by ssd21345

12 hours ago, Angel-125 said:

That was removed when the dedicated centrifuge parts were added. But with Breaking Ground robotics maybe I can add an updated version back in.

Why did you remove?

InfernalRobotics wasn't discontinued.

Spoiler

I am not a fan of Breaking Ground.

Edited by RandomKerbal

• 4 weeks later...

What IVA mods works with it? for 1.7.3 game version rpm 0.30.6 was just fine... On 1.9.1 -- neither of the newer rpm or the discontinued versions have any effect. I mean you get the monitors but no displays. I am wondering if anyone has solved this? l

• 3 weeks later...

DSEV 3.6.0 is here - now with CKAN support!

- Reduced D2 Centrifuge experiments to 4.
- Updated the Advanced Construction Hangar to support the latest OSE Workshop.
- Added Extraplanetary Launchpads support to the Advanced Construction Hangar.

Thanks to JadeOfMaar :)
- Deprecated RBCC Scimitar engine.
- Fixed attach problems with radiators.
- Rebalanced radiators to be more massive, more costly, more powerful, positioned aptly in CTT.
- Updated (Increased) Glykerol capacity in cryo chambers.
- Updated TweakScale config.
- Updated plumes on WB-9 Hypernova, DMB0 Trinity, WB-7 Viper engines.

• 3 weeks later...

hello, i have a small issue, i recently installed this mod and as i have nerteas fft mod in my gamedata folder i buffed thee fusion engines to make them on par with the fft ones, however when i did so they lost all functionality as an engine and were moved to fuel tanks? help?

• 2 weeks later...

I guess something weird happen might due to new windows 10 feature update given many report it causes games crash more frequent, but ksp sometimes refuse to run (unity engine crash upon loading) if I have wbiplaymode.cfg +classicstockresources.

It's inconsistent so I cannot reproduce to get a log. 

ignored this, I guess I nuke the game instead

Edited by ssd21345

On 11/16/2020 at 9:41 PM, ssd21345 said:

I guess something weird happen might due to new windows 10 feature update given many report it causes games crash more frequent, but ksp sometimes refuse to run (unity engine crash upon loading) if I have wbiplaymode.cfg +classicstockresources.

It's inconsistent so I cannot reproduce to get a log. 

Some weird log

IOException: Sharing violation on path D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\WildBlueIndustries\DSEV\Templates\ClassicStock\DefaultTemplates.cfg

https://pastebin.com/aKPSv6Yn

(if you wondering,yes, it stuck here, that's all, no other msgs generated)

Spoiler

KI2iCI8.png

Edited by ssd21345

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DSEV 3.7.0 is now available - It's hard to believe that Deep Space Exploration Vessels is now over 5 years old! Once I've finished my current projects list (Blueshift and Kerbal Flying Saucers), I do have some minor texture updates in mind to leverage the skills I've learned since 2015. Nothing major, just a few updates to get a better match with Restock parts.

- Added support for KSP 1.11.1
- Fixed missing stack node on Nautilus Bridge.
- Fixed decal issues on Nautilus Bridge.
- Size 1 (Moho), Size 2 (Delta), and Size 3 (Duna) tanks are hidden when Restock is installed.

1 hour ago, Angel-125 said:

DSEV 3.7.0 is now available - It's hard to believe that Deep Space Exploration Vessels is now over 5 years old! Once I've finished my current projects list (Blueshift and Kerbal Flying Saucers), I do have some minor texture updates in mind to leverage the skills I've learned since 2015. Nothing major, just a few updates to get a better match with Restock parts.

- Added support for KSP 1.11.1
- Fixed missing stack node on Nautilus Bridge.
- Fixed decal issues on Nautilus Bridge.
- Size 1 (Moho), Size 2 (Delta), and Size 3 (Duna) tanks are hidden when Restock is installed.

Texture Updates in the future sounds really nice to me. Btw. thanks for the update:D