[Min KSP: 1.12.2] Deep Space Exploration Vessels - Build NASA Inspired Ships In KSP

Angelo Kerman

On 2/11/2021 at 9:19 AM, squeaker0704 said:

i dont have restock installed 

I'll take a look this weekend.

4 minutes ago, RayPing said:

Any word on if there will be waterfall support for the epic engines?

That's currently not on my radar. JadeOfMaar made some great plume configs awhile ago, so they should be pretty good for now unless someone would like to make some Waterfall configs and share them. :)

34 minutes ago, Angel-125 said:

I'll take a look this weekend.

That's currently not on my radar. JadeOfMaar made some great plume configs awhile ago, so they should be pretty good for now unless someone would like to make some Waterfall configs and share them. :)

I am going to try my darndest to make waterfall configs for DSEV. It shouldn't be that hard right? :P

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, theJesuit said:

Does this mean that it uses the Breaking Ground whatsits rather than Infernal Robotics? 

Yup

9 minutes ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

So can that actually go several hundred RPM?

The test build can..

Retexturing efforts continue, here are the restocked DSEV hex truss and saddle truss parts:

QG6VHN5.png

The next update will convert the fuel tank options over to omni-storage. They'll be able to hold just about any resource that way. :) The K2 storage parts will also support stock inventory. Existing parts will be deprecated so that craft don't break.

Once again, this isn't a redo of DSEV, it's just a texture update so that they look better when combined with Restock parts.

And the Hypernova lasers:

ZeuEl4v.png

But don't take my word for it...

DSEV 3.8.0: DSEV Restocked is now available

New Part

- Rotating Hub: Available if Breaking Ground is installed, this hub has a section that rotates.

Changes

- Retextured nearly all the parts in order to better match the Restock art color palette and style.
- Added stock inventory support for the K2 cargo parts and the ED-3 Cargo Drone.
- Hex trusses, ED-3 Cargo Drone, and K2 cargo parts now use Omni Storage.
- Added emissive effects to the WB-6 "Viper" Nuclear Aerospike.
- Added Waterfall support to the Viper, ArcJet, Trinity, Supernova, and Hypernova.
- Removed reference designs.
- Fixed emissive effects on the Trinity.
- Fixed Dual-Axis Solar Array's inability to generate electric charge in some orientations.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Nantares said:

is this mod compatible with Far Future Technologies?

It will work but you'll need to switch the Play Mode to use CRP:

z6O7CT9.png

To do that, click the WBT button while at the space center. Be sure to restart KSP afterwards.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.