Sigma88

I've stumbled upon this site:

http://............/

3.Our SoftwaresOur softwares are owned by ............ copyrighted and are the property of ............. Our softwares have been created to be used on playful purposes. .............Net is not responsible if you use our softwares in another purpose. The use of our softwares in other purposes, which are not the ones that our softwares have been made, is at the own responsibility of the user. All our softwares are free, but we will not be responsible for selling illegally purchase of our software online. When downloading our software, we are not by responsible for your problems and must be used at your own risk.

4.Reservation of Rights

We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.

Some questions popped to my mind:

1- Do anyone know of this?

2- Is anyone else bothered by their mods being featured here

3- Is this even legal?

edit:

ok, now I know why there was no mentioning of this in the forums :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.