Halloween costumes?

Dman979

I'm looking for some spaceflight related Halloween costumes. Anyone have any ideas? Astronaut is one that I already thought of, but I don't want to have to go out and buy a bunch of stuff. I also thought about Gene Krantz, but I don't know if anybody at my school will know who he is.

I quit it a long time ago; I got to the age where I was too old anyhow and my already small desire of candy tanked. What I'm trying to say I guess I that I don't know what's "in" when it comes to halloween costumes.

Do what I did for my final one: Wear your everyday clothes and call yourself an Average Citizen. I guarantee you'll get at least one laugh out of it.

Edited by Flymetothemun

What's wrong with a pencil? lol

I was once a Rubik's cube. Simple enough to make... a big box, square sheets of colored paper, glue. Only problem was at the party I went to, every time I sat down, my friends would come up and set their drinks down on me.

I quit it a long time ago; I got to the age where I was too old anyhow and my already small desire of candy tanked. What I'm trying to say I guess I that I don't know what's "in" when it comes to halloween costumes.

Do what I did for my final one: Wear your everyday clothes and call yourself an Average Citizen. I guarantee you'll get at least one laugh out of it.

Your post reminds me the episode of Community where "old" Pierce chooses to wear a Mark-Singer-as-the-Beastmaster costume to be "in" at the Halloween party. :)

960.jpg

---

Fun ideas in the Belgian comic book series "Gaston Lagaffe" by Franquin. There's a running joke about Gaston's eccentric costumes.

("Mais is on danse ?" = "But what if we dance?")

gaston-si-on-danse.jpgood9scpp.jpg

gaston.jpg

Your post reminds me the episode of Community where "old" Pierce chooses to wear a Mark-Singer-as-the-Beastmaster costume to be "in" at the Halloween party. :)

Spudnik.

806-the-one-with-the-halloween-party-avi_000384240.jpg

^

I'm too emaciated and got heavy bags under the eyes. This would look too ordinary for me. : )

---

Dman979, try a 2001 monolith costume. Cheap and easy. Big cardboard box, black paint, then stand still in the middle of the room.

EDIT : and shrill whenever you're under direct light (or want somebody to bring you a drink).

Edited by Plume & Akakak

Dman979, try a 2001 monolith costume. Cheap and easy. Big cardboard box, black paint, then stand still in the middle of the room.

Sounds like a party game if I ever heard of one.

"If you don't put your hands on me, it means you're not evolved."

Last year I was a cucumber. Of course it rained as it does every single Halloween where I live and the costume couldn't be worn for more than twenty minutes. I put on a raincoat instead but then it turned to snow and I gave up and went in.

Save yourself $150, check this out http://www.instructables.com/id/Astronaut-Costume/

It's not as bad as you may think.

Here is another video I found. I've been looking into this as well. I'm probably going to try this one on youtube

If you change your mind, here are some other ideas you might find useful, whatever you decide, i'm sure you will enjoy. Good luck.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.