[1.0.5] Sigma: PluronKhato

Sigma88

15 hours ago, Sigma88 said:

I haven't tested it in a while, but last time I did it was working fine and nothing should have changed recently

could you upload the whole log? that line doesn't tell me anything

sure, here is the link :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ssa7dca82ghh2e3/output_log.txt?dl=0

although, i think there is not much present in the log file because when i tried to look with the key words, that was the only suspicious line there. maybe something in MM changed to through a bug there?

3 hours ago, Jiraiyah said:

sure, here is the link :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ssa7dca82ghh2e3/output_log.txt?dl=0

although, i think there is not much present in the log file because when i tried to look with the key words, that was the only suspicious line there. maybe something in MM changed to through a bug there?

This log contains a lot of errors from many different mods, I need you to run the game with only the few mods needed (kopernicus/GN/PK)

• 10 months later...
54 minutes ago, SpacedInvader said:

It does work, though I didn't actually download it, I just happen to have it for some reason. Did you bundle it with Sigma Binary by chance? Or perhaps it comes with OPM?

no, as far as I know it should not be bundled with anything, if it is they are doing without my consent and against the license (which is ARR)

15 hours ago, Sigma88 said:

no, as far as I know it should not be bundled with anything, if it is they are doing without my consent and against the license (which is ARR)

It seems I was mistaken, OPM does indeed include a Pluto / Charon replica system, but its called Plock-Karen instead of Pluron-Khato... similar enough to have thrown me off, but I don't think its a redistribution of your work.

22 minutes ago, SpacedInvader said:

It seems I was mistaken, OPM does indeed include a Pluto / Charon replica system, but its called Plock-Karen instead of Pluron-Khato... similar enough to have thrown me off, but I don't think its a redistribution of your work.

they are actually pretty different

Plock and Karen look much more like Pluto and Charon than Pluron and Khato, even if the binary system of orbits is pretty similar 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.