More Wallpapers

purpleivan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A Happy Jeb

This is fresh new wallpaper image showing Jeb enjoying himself on everyone's favourite freshmint... Minmus.

snTPhqG.jpg

This is based on a screenshot I took of my One with Everything challenge entry and for anyone that's interested, a 1080p version can be found here.

Edited by purpleivan

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, something said:

Very nice images. You simply gotta love these terrain "textures" - actually, I first thought that was a mod until I realized it was photoshoped into the images....

Yep... no game textures were harmed in the making of these images :)

On 22/09/2016 at 0:05 PM, TheEpicSquared said:

You should do requests. These are awesome! :D 

I've had a few requests now to make some wallpaper images based on other peoples screenshots and I thought I should give it a go.

So if anyone has an image that they would like me to have a crack at, then pass it on to me and I'll take a look at it. Ideally a screenshot should have similar content to those that I've posted in this thread, in particular I avoid snapshots with big rocket plumes or re-entry effects, as they're awkward to work with.

It might take me a week or so to come up with a finished image, not because it takes that long but I'd have to fit working on it in with other things.

On 25/09/2016 at 10:18 PM, TheEpicSquared said:

@purpleivan Can you do this one? It's from my mission report (see signature)

Here's my version of your screenshot.

SgcFT2K.png

It was a bit tricky in that the station is quite small in the frame and the images resolution is a bit low, but that also meant that I had a bit less to do, so it all balanced out.

legoclose09's image will take a bit longer as there's more to work with, i.e. more content that I'll be making changes to rather than replacing, like Kerbin in your image.

On 24/09/2016 at 10:19 PM, legoclone09 said:

I guess this would fit nicely with the theme.

Here's an altered version of your image legoclone09.

9IW9CQD.png

Plus a version with some lens flare.

jnrQFXp.png

Hope you like them.

Edited by purpleivan

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.