More Wallpapers

purpleivan

59 minutes ago, DMSP said:

These are incredible!

Is there any chance you could make a better version of this? Here's some Rep likes as "currency" :P

Thanks!

6gDO8IP.png

Ok, I had to like them all!

Amazing stuff!

Ok... I'll add it to the list :)

On 06/10/2016 at 9:21 PM, DMSP said:

These are incredible!

Is there any chance you could make a better version of this? Here's some Rep likes as "currency" :P

Thanks!

Here's my reworked version of your screenshot DMSP. Hope you like it.

QA1j2We.png

• 1 month later...

A wallpaper version of one of the images in my The Truth Can Now Be Told thread.

I found a better quality, higher resolution version of the Apollo image than I used in the other thread and adjusted the added kerbal components to match.

h5rHeTu.jpg

I guess Gene Cernan never new what he was missing, not looking over his shoulder :D

1200p version here

Edited by purpleivan

Woah, these are amazing!

Are you a professional digital artist, or is it just a hobby you're insanely good at?

Anyhow, I've got a couple. Not necessarily a request, but if you feel up to it, do as you will...

Figured this would be a good place to share lol

Spoiler

JKtMKQ6.png

oX0XJfy.png

On 28/11/2016 at 9:31 AM, stickman939 said:

Woah, these are amazing!

Are you a professional digital artist, or is it just a hobby you're insanely good at?

Anyhow, I've got a couple. Not necessarily a request, but if you feel up to it, do as you will...

Figured this would be a good place to share lol

Hide contents

JKtMKQ6.png

oX0XJfy.png

I've been an artist in the games business for a long time. Currently head of art at a studio in Norway.

I'll take a shot at one of your images, probably the 2nd one.

On 27 november 2016 at 10:39 AM, purpleivan said:

A wallpaper version of one of the images in my The Truth Can Now Be Told thread.

I found a better quality, higher resolution version of the Apollo image than I used in the other thread and adjusted the added kerbal components to match.

h5rHeTu.jpg

I guess Gene Cernan never new what he was missing, not looking over his shoulder :D

1200p version here

Haha! Genius! Love it!

Ok Cy4n, here's what I came up with based around your image.

qMNGnSW.jpg

This was more of a rebuild than a tune up, as for something like this it's easier to grab new imagery and go from there.

Hope you like it.

BTW... as I'd done an image earlier for TheEpicSquared, I decided to have a crack at yours first, so his Crazy Contraptions image will be next I do that's not my own.

Talking of which... fresh from The Truth Can Now Be Told is another wallpaper I made based on an image from that series.

LMdPBmQ.jpg

Jeb's about to engage in a little Grand Theft Retro.

1080p version here.

Edited by purpleivan

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/11/2016 at 10:10 AM, TheEpicSquared said:

Hi @purpleivan, as I've said before, your work is absolutely awesome, so could I be so bold as to request another one?

It's from my Crazy Contraptions spacecraft thread (link in my sig). Thanks! :) 

Hi @TheEpicSquared

I finally got around to making my version of your Crazy Contraptions image.

NtuEZL9.jpg

Edited by purpleivan

As I'm pretty busy at the moment (work and Christmas stuff) and there's some writing that I want to do that I've been putting off for ages, I won't be able to take on any more wallpaper images from other people for a while.

Once I've done the image for Stickman939 I'll be hanging up my "doing images for other people" boots for a while.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.