More Wallpapers

purpleivan

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/01/2017 at 1:06 AM, Wolfair corp. said:

There's no rush.

I managed to find some time to take a look at your wallpaper image this weekend, so here it is.

1kMW3d4.jpg

Hope you like it.

1 hour ago, MinimalMinmus said:

A few weeks ago, I took a really scenic view from Minmus' black monolith, with both Kerbin and the Mun in the background. It's already my wallpaper, but could you possibly see if you could improve the quality a bit:

http://prntscr.com/dyg56q

No rush of course, as usual, I just tought it would be neat.

I'll have a crack at this, but it might be a few weeks until I get to it.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 23/03/2017 at 10:03 PM, MinimalMinmus said:

Just wonderin', no urge, but is there any progress? I'm curious...

Good thing you reminded me. I'd completely forgotten that there were still a couple of images that I said I'd work on, but didn't make a start on.

I'm taking a look at it now.

• 1 month later...

A short while back, one of my friends was showing me some amazing work you did one a good screenshot of one of his planes. Recently, I took a screenshot and it reminded me about what you had done previously and I was wondering if you would be able to do something to these photos as well. I think these screenshots are good to work with and I'd love to see your renditions on them! There probably going to be in queue for a bit but the art you make is awesome! I'd very much like to see what you could do and whenever you get around to it is fine if you can. :D

I'll try to take a look at one of these, probably the bottom one, in the near future. However I've recently spent a lot of time on my 2010: The Year We Make Kontakt story, plus something based on my previous 2001 one that I'm just about to post, as well, so I'll want to take a bit of a break from my KSP art for a bit first.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, purpleivan said:

Here's my take on Abraxsas' image.

hWeRusx.jpg

I'm going to be very busy with work over the next few months, so I'll have to stop taking any requests for wallpaper images for a while.

If only KSP looks like this... 

Mine : 

Mods : RSS/RO, RVE, Space Shuttle System 

My laptop isn't powerful enough and i'd like to try with E.T.O. This Christmas i'll buy a new computer :) 

2 hours ago, purpleivan said:

Here's my take on Abraxsas' image.

[image]

I'm going to be very busy with work over the next few months, so I'll have to stop taking any requests for wallpaper images for a while.

Damn that's an amazing image! You have outdone yourself!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's my version of Skylon's screenshot.

XSXitYG.jpg

KSC just around the corner :)

So I've got some time to work on some other things (including real life work... going to be busy for the next few months) I'm going to have to close up shop on wallpaper image request for a while. Hopefully I'll be able to do some more in a few months.

17 hours ago, purpleivan said:

Here's my version of Skylon's screenshot.

KSC just around the corner :)

So I've got some time to work on some other things (including real life work... going to be busy for the next few months) I'm going to have to close up shop on wallpaper image request for a while. Hopefully I'll be able to do some more in a few months.

Wow! That is truly beautiful. Thanks! I love your real life work especially.

Edited by Skylon

• 2 months later...
On 10/13/2017 at 10:04 PM, LordOfMinecraft99 said:

May I submit a screenshot?

My first manned flight in Realism Overhaul. It's hard to see, but Jeb is on the walkway.

I'm having to take a break from KSP for a while due to a painful arm, but I'll take a look at this once I'm back up and running again.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.