Can someone please help me read my error logs?

My Dropbox link to log files, a Modlist.txt index of the mods I'm attempting to run, and so far at least one unedited video recording of the load error in progress is here.

Ladies and gentlemen, I don't know how to read my log files. Of course, [THREAD=94259]I've posted about this before[/THREAD], and the info I got from that was very helpful, but I still don't really know what I'm looking at.

My problem is that I'm attempting a new modlist, and I can sometimes successfully load into the game and sometimes I cannot. I'm running KSP 64-bit inside 64-bit Ubuntu on an i7 with 16GB of ram, ample ssd space and several spare hdd's, with a GTX980 to cap it all off. I've applied all updates and appropriate proprietary video drivers, and have video recorded most of my load tests. On load failures, I use the video to identify where the crash occurred for mod troubleshooting purposes, and I save the successful load attempts.

Full disclosure, this is a monstrous modlist that has successfully loaded into the game as recently as a few hours ago.

Known issues that I'm trying to solve]Almost all of the mods listed in modlist.txt are CKAN-installed. Certain ones are not available on CKAN (BoxSat, CactEye, Kethane, and Research Bodies) so I downloaded and installed those manually, and last.

While I installed EVE through CKAN, the customizations for AVP really are beyond CKAN's ability to help. Therefore, you'll note in my modlist.txt that I install "Round 1" mods through CKAN, then I drop in Astronomer's Visual Pack, then I continue from there with "Round 2" via CKAN. I'll even try making some unedited video of these attempts and uploading them.

Thanks in advance!

I noted some difficulties with Notes and Fusebox caused crash-to-desktop errors. I traced that problem to TextureReplacer having difficulty loading the Toolbar button icons because they did not have resolutions that were even powers of 2. I discovered that I could either uninstall those mods and keep TextureReplacer; uninstall TextureReplacer and keep those mods; or manually resize the offending .png files to end up at even 32x32 resolutions. I'm told that there is a fourth option to manually tell TextureReplacer in a .cfg file which mods to ignore, and I attempted that, but I have no idea how to do so, so I undid my attempts and went with the manual-resizing option.

I am having other problems with Mark IV Spaceplane System and Stockalike Station Parts, and this issue is behaving similarly to the issues I had with Fusebox and Notes, but I cannot identify any non-power-of-two texture files anywhere within those mods. In controlled-load testing, where I set aside a separate KSP-install and only installed these mods, the interaction that resulted in load-crashes was the presence of TextureReplacer. I'll update here with further troubleshooting attempts.

Edited by MisterFister

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.