[STOPPED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE] [Kopernicus] Kemesis System - The Nemesis Analogue

ibuckshot5

Hello! Have you ever felt like there weren't enough planets in KSP? Are 10+ planet packs in 1 game still not enough? Well, try a new challenge,

Kemesis

Kemesis, the Nemesis analogue (duh) is a K-type orange dwarf around 200 KU from Kerbol. It has a wide assortment of planets and moons.

Let's meet the planets!

Burna: really hot planet close in to Kemesis. It is near black so it is hard to spot.

Jozima: A barren, humid desert planet. It is more Kerbin-like than Duna, however, so it's not THAT bad.

Xerra: A massive savanna planet with little water and no ice caps. It is habitable and has an oxygen atmosphere, however.

Roobar: A brown gaseous planet. 80% the size and mass of Jool. 6 icy moons, 2 major and 4 minor.

Orbitalis: A binary gas giant with a debris ring around the primary. It has 2 icy moons, the views are amazing.

Iciae: A massive ice ball with several small moons. Near identical to Eeloo from Alternis Kerbol.

Ashetev: A Joker-like body on a 30 degree incline and high eccentricity.

Well, that's the planetary system.

Unlike some other star system packs, Kemesis gives off heat and solar power.

I will try to get it as close to a stock system as possible, and all the planes will be proc generated.

Well, I'll try to get a release in as soon as possible.

Edited by ibuckshot5

Hello! Have you ever felt like there weren't enough planets in KSP? Are 10+ planet packs in 1 game still not enough? Well, try a new challenge,

Kemesis

Kemesis, the Nemesis analogue (duh) is a K-type orange dwarf around 200 KU from Kerbol. It has a wide assortment of planets and moons.

Let's meet the planets!

Burna: really hot planet close in to Kemesis. It is near black so it is hard to spot.

Jozima: A barren, humid desert planet. It is more Kerbin-like than Duna, however, so it's not THAT bad.

Xerra: A massive savanna planet with little water and no ice caps. It is habitable and has an oxygen atmosphere, however.

Roobar: A brown gaseous planet. 80% the size and mass of Jool. 6 icy moons, 2 major and 4 minor.

Orbitalis: A binary gas giant with a debris ring around the primary. It has 2 icy moons, the views are amazing.

Iciae: A massive ice ball with several small moons. Near identical to Eeloo from Alternis Kerbol.

Ashetev: A Joker-like body on a 30 degree incline and high eccentricity.

Well, that's the planetary system.

Unlike some other star system packs, Kemesis gives off heat and solar power.

I will try to get it as close to a stock system as possible, and all the planes will be proc generated.

Well, I'll try to get a release in as soon as possible.

Seems cool. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I never really thought that a nemesis analogue would even have its own solar system. Does Kemesis have a star-like look to it (like Nim in Kerbal Galaxy 2) or a planet-like look (like the REALLY tiny brown dwarfs in Space Engine)? And are your planet textures custom or from SE?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.