What in the name of Jeb IS that???

ZooNamedGames

Damnit! Thought I had something...

But I've seen graphics glitches... They twitch and move as you do... I was moving at 3.2km/s, it should've been spazzing out. It was a still object. Confusion.

I don't know if it means anything, but I was recently playing the game and behind my craft was what appeared to be a frame of a splash effect. I thought it was Distant Object Enhancement at first(You know, I thought it was a planet), but when I moved the camera it was very clearly right behind me(I could go behind it), and it looked exactly like some sort of splash animation frame. It was independent of my craft, and wouldn't move with my craft when I rotated it. However it was following me, going ever so slightly slower than me(eventually falling way back), but always staying behind me and following my trajectory. I don't have any screenshots sadly, but if I ever encounter it again I will take some screen shots.

I don't know if this relates to what you're encountering, but I found it strange nonetheless.

For those still searching, assuming it is a structure on the ground, I estimate its coordinates to be something in the neighborhood of 9 by -126.

Since I've got plenty of time before anything important happens on my save I might give it another go. UF(?)O hunting in a game where you command an near infinite army of eager aliens is quite entertaining.

For those still searching, assuming it is a structure on the ground, I estimate its coordinates to be something in the neighborhood of 9 by -126.

Since I've got plenty of time before anything important happens on my save I might give it another go. UF(?)O hunting in a game where you command an near infinite army of eager aliens is quite entertaining.

It is awesome.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.