[Writing] Thrillmaster to the Core

ping111

I don\'t plan for this to be much - only about 500 words. I just wanted to get my feet wet in KSPFF, and get some quick reviews. I\'m more of a poetic writer who fills his space with description instead of content like dialogue. In the future, I will hope to have larger stories, either canon, headcanon, (Oxford Comma FTW!) or RP. Written in the perspective of Jeb, and I see him as a giddy, fast-talking thrillmaster (at least for now. I\'m pretty mad at some girls who talk this way, so expect lotsa spaghetti gory deaths for the gossipy Jeb). Again, this is not my best work - you can expect much better. Enjoy!

Thrillmaster to the Core

It\'s funny how some uber-smart dude rolled up one day and just yelled out: 'A body in motion tends to stay in motion!' and everyone believed him. He\'s wrong, because on Kerbin, gravity and all that dumb stuff slows the moving thing down until it rolls to the epitome of boringness - standstill. I\'d like to give that super-smart/dumb guy a big slap in the face - that is, a rocket-powered slap. That\'s right, I\'m the rocketeer of legend.

The one.

The only.

The AWESOME!

Jebediah Kerman! Aww yeah, that\'s me! If you didn\'t know, I\'m immortal. If that mysterious force up there that likes to shake around the rocket and make it do stuff smashes me into the chilly-cold surface of Minmus or blows me up in a totally awesome fireball of fun they call an explosion, I always find my way back, ready to do it all again! Bob likes to scream and puke a lot and Bill hardly has a grip on the situation, so usually I have to be the muscles, brains and funny guy - good thing I\'m radical at all three! But still, life\'s rough out in space - the food isn\'t any good and you just get to sit there while you wait to go to the Mun or something. We can\'t even, like, hop outside and do stuff in space! It\'s just like living in a jail cell - in space!

Well, that\'s all the time I have for you - the guy with the beard and the funny talk has told me I\'m going on a Kerbol escape mission without any life support. Seeya in a couple hundred launches!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.