[Request] Could someone suppy me with a .MU of this simple shape?

I struggled for about half a day with various modeling software, but I can't seem to get the .mu exporter working in blender. So If someone would be able/willing to create this shape and supply me with a .mu, I will forever be in your debt. It doesn't need textures or any thing, the model alone will do just fine. I'm planning to use it as a Chroma-key backdrop to fake moon landings on for fun and profit. 04yo8rZ.png

I struggled for about half a day with various modeling software, but I can't seem to get the .mu exporter working in blender. So If someone would be able/willing to create this shape and supply me with a .mu, I will forever be in your debt. It doesn't need textures or any thing, the model alone will do just fine. I'm planning to use it as a Chroma-key backdrop to fake moon landings on for fun and profit. http://i.imgur.com/04yo8rZ.png

Be happy to do it for ya :D (after the help you've already given me.)

Just making sure i understand your diagram correctly. It seems like basically a stage ( sans top?)

Quick size check :) (check the sketchfab embedded below)

This about the size your looking for? 3d kerbal in the model for reference.

And im assuming from your sketch that you want the back end to be rounded? (hope i'm not completely misreading your sketch :P )

Lemme know whatcha need and ill make it happen

Exactly what I was looking for! If it's not to much to ask, could you add a small ramp so its easier to drive stuff onto it?

Quick size check :) (check the sketchfab embedded below)

This about the size your looking for? 3d kerbal in the model for reference.

And im assuming from your sketch that you want the back end to be rounded? (hope i'm not completely misreading your sketch :P )

Lemme know whatcha need and ill make it happen

That is exactly the size I was looking for. And thinking about it... One with 90 degree could also be useful to have.

Thanks for the quick response guy's ^^

- - - Updated - - -

This wouldn't have anything to do with /r/KerbalSpaceProgram's faking landings on Kerbin challenge, would it? :P

I was not aware of that challenge, but it I'm definitely interested. I was toying with the idea of creating an Kerbal konstructs film-set with green screens and fake mun/duna terrain sets.

If you're using the model as a chroma-key backdrop, I would strongly recommend applying an emissive texture in blue or green - a regular diffuse texture would cause the model to cast shadows on itself, resulting in an uneven chroma key effect.

If you're using the model as a chroma-key backdrop, I would strongly recommend applying an emissive texture in blue or green - a regular diffuse texture would cause the model to cast shadows on itself, resulting in an uneven chroma key effect.
Will do, thanks for the the tip! I'm going for magenta as a key colour I think, because it's the most distant point in gamut from the skin colour of kerbals.

Will do, thanks for the the tip! I'm going for magenta as a key colour I think, because it's the most distant point in gamut from the skin colour of kerbals.

That's a pretty good idea. I used to use pure magenta for matting sprites in some old shareware games, since it was the most distant from pretty much everything any of the images would legitimately have.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.