So how was your day?

Columbia

Pretty good. It's not over yet so that is not the most accurate answer. :P

Took a few tests, did fairly well, or so it seemed to me.

Work progresses on

Qn986IA.png

As far as I know, my AP Computer Science class is supposed to make a version of Cookie Clicker over the Winter break... so if that project does roll around I'll be way ahead of schedule.

If it doesn't I've had fun making it so far and will (hopefully) continue to do so.

I was up until 11:00 last night, trying to fall asleep.

I had to wake up at 6:00 this morning.

I forgot breakfast.

I had forgotten my sweater and I live in Canada.

It was very cold.

I was almost late

I forgot my lunch and a textbook.

Now I'm amazed I survived up until now.

Starting vacation. 30 days, plus weekend plus Dia de los Muertos.

Boss paid me whisky on account of having finished important stuff company had left hanging for about a year.

Friggin win. I love Halloween.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, hey there, me above. It's me, again. Hi! ^^

Today, I woke up at 9am. At 10am, on a whim, I decided to go to the Space Center. At 12, by complete coincidence, I got to see my first live rocket launch since I watched the Ares I-X go up all those years ago.

Suffice to say it was awesome.

Today had a rather weird start.

All Hallows Eve of course is a religious event everywhere but the 'traditional' Halloween isn't celebrated here. And neither are pranks like egg-ing or TP-ing somebodies house. We do have similar prank traditions here but those are still half a year away at Pentacost and therefore also not related.

This morning my neighbour knocked on my door slightly upset after she came home from walking her dog. She had left through the front door and came back through the rear and found what can only be described as a voodoo doll, including nails piercing head and eyes, taped to her door next to a hand print in blood red paint. It was directly meant for her since her name was written on it and no other houses received the same treatment. Her ex has been bothering here for some time now so I advised her not to touch it and call the police. While she was on the phone I started taking pictures. About ten minutes later two cops arrived and fortunately took the threat pretty serious and took everything with them in evidence.

Too bad I didn't spot the culprit. Let him put his money where is mouth is and take me on instead. I guess I'll be calling him an ambulance before I'll call the police.

Edited by Tex_NL

I made a new avatar. It unfortunately doesn't animate when you look at it outside my profile. I also setup an entire linux server on Friday, which I have been trying to do for the past two years, but for different reasons. It is built for a gaming company that my friend and I are trying to get off the ground. I started work on the actual flying side in the first game we're working on. It's 6DoF, and was kind of a pain to put together. This week in general has been a huge week for my productivity.

P.S. Here's the link to the site that I put up: www.eltrin.tk We're working on getting a .com, but we aren't going to get it until we have something out.

Edit: The build of the little demo finally finished!

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

Looking for any images of mine that are broken on the forums. Oh, and there was a code red at my school and it was locked down for 3 hours. When we were allowed to leave, there were a lot of cars; police, armoured, and normal ones alike. This was all because of a group of guys who wanted to fight against a guy on the street.

Edited by CelticCossack51

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.