Halo Sabre

I challenge somebody here to make an exact scale model of the Sabre from Halo Reach and get it into space using the launch pad only, and only using stock parts. It has to at least reach sub-orbit but it would be cooler if it reached orbit. It does not have to have 7 stages like the actual Sabre but the more exact to specifications the better. If you dont know what the Sabre is, look it up to get an idea and share your results if you manage to make one.

• 5 weeks later...

It is complete! A Space faring Sabre! It\'s first stage is enough to put it into orbit with a whole tank left! It can easily get you to Minmus, the moon, and back :D All stock too! But be careful, it\'s big and laggy!

I0Ujq.png

SFFhA.jpg

avdvu.png

Enjoy, guys!

you never even showed the slightest sign of trying your own challenge yourself, so that\'s not very hard to believe.

also, 'couldn\'t of' means naught.

precisely why i said i couldnt of, i didnt know trolls existed on ksp as well

you never even showed the slightest sign of trying your own challenge yourself, so that\'s not very hard to believe.

also, 'couldn\'t of' means naught.

Chill, bro :) I was happy to do it for Hunter.

Hunter, My comp specs are here:http://support.acer.com/acerpanam/notebook/2010/Acer/Aspire/Aspire5741/Aspire5741sp4.shtml

If yours is better then you\'ll fly it fine :)

Made one that gets into orbit in one shot. I used mech jeb but I don\'t think there were any other non-stock parts. The thing does NOT want to take off, though. There is a huge graveyard of these things at the end of my runway. Should have easily enough fuel visit (but not land on) one of the muns and get back safely.

KoSbO.jpg

T4g3z.jpg

vLeDh.jpg

GxKDU.jpg

It won\'t go into orbit currently but it works fine in atmosphere :D It looks as close as I could get it with stock parts :) You\'re welcome to improve it if you like 8)

d3m03h.png

tgB5Qh.jpg

f2Yf4h.jpg

Enjoy!

sir you NEED to enter our competition for halo craft! prize is a $10 itunes gift card!!! ang great job

Sabre, the secret space program dismissed by three Kerbal administrations as preposterous rumor. Sounds appropriate lol.

May try this challenge out later, big Halo fan.

YESSS ANOTHER AWESOME HALO FAN HERE!!!!! i invite you to the great halo challenge! $10 itunes gift card is prize!!!! 9i work for Bungie/343i btw

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.