Does KSP and Prison Architect have anything to do with echother

wissx

So I am browsing the texture files for prison architect and I find something related to kerbal

alx2qyh.png

And I am stumped. So I went onto the Prison Architect forum and post this

So I looking in the sheets and I find a kerbal.

Can anyone explain?

alx2qyh.png

And then someone posted

Kerbal Architect? Prison Space Program? If you didn't already know, Kerbal Space Program also came out of Early Access this year. Whether there is a kerbal prisoner at all, I don't know. If there were, though, I'd look out.

Then

Kerbal Architect? Prison Space Program? If you didn't already know, Kerbal Space Program also came out of Early Access this year. Whether there is a kerbal prisoner at all, I don't know. If there were, though, I'd look out.

Might as well bring this on the kerbal fourms. Also mI have had kerbal before its release :D

Any imput?

Introversion wish they had something to do with KSP. I want Prison Architect to be as much fun as KSP, but whereas building a working rocket is just the beginning in KSP, building a working prison is kinda the end of Prison Architect - the only way to really get a hoot out of it is to do it wrong, on purpose.

Aren't the green heads used in Prison Architect to indicate a sick prisoner during an outbreak of illness?

I've gotten an illness outbreak, and their heads did indeed turn green. However, the head did not look like any of those sprites.

No, everything in PA is conveyed through thought bubbles.

Sick prisoners do actually turn green, but the color change is applied to their existing heads, it's not a zombie virus that turns them into Kerbals.

Didn't people who bought into early access for Prison Architect get to design their own prisoner, complete with name and backstory? No reason a KSPer couldn't have submitted Jeb. Poor Jeb... I wonder what he's in for? Destruction of government property?

Didn't people who bought into early access for Prison Architect get to design their own prisoner, complete with name and backstory? No reason a KSPer couldn't have submitted Jeb. Poor Jeb... I wonder what he's in for? Destruction of government property?

Must be for barratry. :)

Happy landings!

So, I had a look in my PA copy and there are at least 4 Jebediah "Jeb" Kerman just at first glance.

None of them looks green at all. (mohawk or roundhead shades random tugs)

There is actually one of the Jebs with no pic in the DB, born july 21 1969, convicted for killing Bob and Bill in a rocket sabotage.

All of them got some kerbal hints in the conviction report.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.