[1.0.4] Submarine Pack - 0.0.1 Beta - Initial Beta Release Now Available for Download!

Fengist

Same here, the download links do not appear, the website link goes to the maritime pack FAQ and there is no download there anyway. If it is helpful, where the downloads should be there is instead a a bracket that looks like the following: [TD] in its place. Would love to have a fix soon, keep up the modding!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/20/2015 at 10:33 AM, Fengist said:

The KSP Submarine Pack

… is no longer in development.  Thanks to the fact that Squad could give a damn about their modders, who make that game what it is, the Maritime Pack became busted, as of 1.0.5, in order for Squad to have stock aircraft pontoons.  InfiniteDice (the creator of Boat Parts, the only other naval pack for KSP) tried to warn me this would happen.  He gave up a long time ago after Squad busted his mod on more than one occasion.

You don’t need to beat me over the head with a stick twice, it only takes once.

I have learned my lesson when it comes to modding for KSP… don’t bother.  Squad’s only concern when they update their game is for their precious stock parts.  If you like stock parts, you’re in luck.  If you like mods, expect them to vanish just like this one did.

Thanks to everyone who supported this mod.  I had a blast while it lasted.  But now, thanks to Squad destroying 5 months worth of intense work, I could give a damn.

-Fengist

Where can I download this? I've gone through about 5 submarine mods, seen a video about this one, and immediately felt stupid because of how hard to use the other mods were compared to this one. Balancing the subs and maintaining depth with the others was near impossible. But this mod has a part that can do that automatically. O_O

Edited by Batman(JEM)
Lack of relatability.

• 1 month later...
On 18/02/2016 at 11:13 AM, Batman(JEM) said:

Where can I download this? I've gone through about 5 submarine mods, seen a video about this one, and immediately felt stupid because of how hard to use the other mods were compared to this one. Balancing the subs and maintaining depth with the others was near impossible. But this mod has a part that can do that automatically. O_O

This mod along with Maritime Pack are being updated, head over to the forum in my signature for more information.

• 2 months later...

Are you serious man!? You're just going to give up because they updated the system? 

NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER!

Find out how it works now and get back to work man! Don't give up when you come to a wall! Find a way to go over it, under it, around it, or through it (explosives, horray!)

Also, by the way, I'm using 1.0.5 still. You can keep the link up for people who use the old versions! Hell, some people are probably still running on 0.25.0!