Depreciated SVE -Do Not Enter-

Nhawks17

There was another mod that used to be used for it, Kittiopia Tech I think. Not sure if it is still current or not, I came across it in another VFX pack, Better Atmospheres IIRC.

Ok cool... I guess I'll just do some research on all the different things when that time comes around.

There was another mod that used to be used for it, Kittiopia Tech I think. Not sure if it is still current or not, I came across it in another VFX pack, Better Atmospheres IIRC.

That one is revamped for visual editor for Kopernicus now.

By the way, can anyone confirm or deny that I'd have to use Kopernicus to add rings to a planet or can that be achieved with something else?

KittiopiaTech is outdated, I know RSS and such use Kopernicus to make rings now.

I think he is referring to this. This one isn't outdated it just modified Kopernicus to be able to be used under a visual editor I believe.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, I'm going to be able to resume working on this today. Had some uni stuff I had to study for over the past couple of days that slowed down development :)

- - - Updated - - -

So I've glanced over the stuff in Kopernicus and it doesn't seem difficult at all to add rings to plants so I'm going to add that poll I was talking about.

Laythe is looking good so far :) Ignore the odd visual effects of the atmosphere on the ground in the second image, dunno whats going on here. I poked rbray about it I'll see what he says :D

zfeGtfp.png

OUKGh2g.png

- - - Updated - - -

Oh by the way, Red Iron Crown. Is there a way you can edit the poll to not show the names? Totally not what I thought that button did when I created the poll.

Got it for you. Great looking shots, looking forward to it. :)

Awesome thanks :D

- - - Updated - - -

Will you add support for OPM?

I don't know what I'm going to do about other planet packs yet. Let me finish stock first and we will see what happens next :P

I think I'm going to stick with how dense the clouds are now unless there is a huge demand for a less dense version but I am planning on looking into how astronomer did the bioluminescence because I was a huge fan of that as well.

I think I'm going to stick with how dense the clouds are now unless there is a huge demand for a less dense version but I am planning on looking into how astronomer did the bioluminescence because I was a huge fan of that as well.

I agree :)

I've checked that, he just bumped up RGB color values to something 5x the normal amount. Open up the config menu and try values like 10 or 15.

Alright man, have a good Halloween!

Thanks man, you too!

- - - Updated - - -

I've checked that, he just bumped up RGB color values to something 5x the normal amount. Open up the config menu and try values like 10 or 15.

I just need to figure out how he did it so that it only effects the night side.

let's say someone who uses 64K would like to use your mod in it, but the clouds doesn't appear (the atmosphere looks astonishing though, congratulations), what would you suggest this person to do, be it local file change or MM patch?

EDIT: disregard my post, I didn't have the WIP version of EVE, now it works amazingly with 64k!

congratulations, it looks beautiful! :)

Edited by JoseEduardo

let's say someone who uses 64K would like to use your mod in it, but the clouds doesn't appear (the atmosphere looks astonishing though, congratulations), what would you suggest this person to do, be it local file change or MM patch?

Hmmm.... It should work off the bat unless there is something limiting in EVE-Overhaul. I wouldn't think so as RVE is built off of EVE-Overhaul and that works fine. The planets are still named after their stock names in 64k yes?

Edit:

Awesome, glad you got it working ;)