Depreciated SVE -Do Not Enter-

Nhawks17

Technically you could change the planet Scatterer was on before by editing the configs out of the game. It just only worked on one planet at a time. But yes I am using a dev build of it.

I've also added the MR version of the Release version to Kerbal Stuff, you can check it out here. This means (I think) it'll be offered on CKAN which I had multiple requests for on Reddit. We will see how it goes, kind of disappointed I can't add multiple zip files to it as I'd like to have all the resolutions there as well but nothing I can do about it.

Can't get the mod to work.

I only have the files needed installed and it still doesn't work. (I've tried it with scatter too)

http://i.imgur.com/jXNzO04.png

Someone want to tell me how they installed it or something on 1.0.5 ?

Which version are you using, Release or Overhaul. What resolution? Did you download it through CKAN, Kerbal Stuff or GitHub? What isn't working? Everything? No clouds? No Joolian rings? Details my man :P

I too have installed everything in that way (without CKAN because I can't find this mod in the list there),

I'd appreciate a sliiiightly more detailed instruction set if possible.

Nothing changes whatsoever, ingame or in the menu.

Edited by RHodeidra

I too have installed everything in that way (without CKAN because I can't find this mod in the list there),

I'd appreciate a sliiiightly more detailed instruction set if possible.

Nothing changes whatsoever, ingame or in the menu.

Ok, wasn't sure if it was up on CKAN yet, they're working on it though. And I don't really know how I could get anymore detailed as it really is just drop the two folders (StockVisualEnhancenents and EnvironentalVisualEnhancements) into your GameData folder. I don't know why it isn't working for you guys it's worked in all my testing. I'd appreciate some more information besides it just isnt working. Pictures, logs, which version you have, which resolution. Everything helps :D

Ok, wasn't sure if it was up on CKAN yet, they're working on it though. And I don't really know how I could get anymore detailed as it really is just drop the two folders (StockVisualEnhancenents and EnvironentalVisualEnhancements) into your GameData folder. I don't know why it isn't working for you guys it's worked in all my testing. I'd appreciate some more information besides it just isnt working. Pictures, logs, which version you have, which resolution. Everything helps :D

Don't have any logs because it's not crashing.

I'm using the latest version from KerbalStuff.

I'm running KSP 1.0.5

Using HR from the Release not overhaul

This is all the detail I can give you.

The only files I have in the GameData folder are:

EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements

Kopernicus

Squad

StockVisualEnhancements

Update:

I ran the HR version from the release. Now nothing will work like if I click on buildings.

Edited by NateDaBeast

I've extracted both the EVE-Release and Configs-Release into GameData and getting this strange stobe dappling effect on Kerbin, Laythe and Jool.

La1JRPp.png

Also seeing it on KSC when I move the camera around.

Don't have any logs because it's not crashing.

I'm using the latest version from KerbalStuff.

I'm running KSP 1.0.5

Using HR from the Release not overhaul

This is all the detail I can give you.

The only files I have in the GameData folder are:

EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements

Kopernicus

Squad

StockVisualEnhancements

Update:

I ran the HR version from the release. Now nothing will work like if I click on buildings.

KSP doesn't need to crash for logs to be generated. There's the KSP log file and the output log file. I won't be able to check anything until a day or two from now but I'll double check everything when I can

I've extracted both the EVE-Release and Configs-Release into GameData and getting this strange stobe dappling effect on Kerbin, Laythe and Jool.

http://i.imgur.com/La1JRPp.png

Also seeing it on KSC when I move the camera around.

Sounds like something being caused by the EVE release. It is still a beta so there's bound to be issues.

I have a similar issue, very rapidly appearing and disappearing. I think it's related to the new EVE. Are you using OPENGL?

I don't test under OpenGL, only DirectX 9. I'll make sure to double check on all the graphic APIs for oddities.

Pingopete please free some space in your inbox.

Edited: oops, posted in the wrong thread. Guess I better go get some sleep.

Hahaha, woops :P

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I'm playing on Linux, Mint 17.2 so will be using openGL.

I'll be sure to check on OpenGL the next time I get the chance :D

It's working fine for me OpenGL, Ubuntu 15.10, 8x antialiasing, the HR pack was missing clouds was it yesterday or the day before, UR and MR were working properly.

Have you tried using the HR version again? I uploaded a new version that should have been fixed.

How would one install this exactly? im not getting how i would install this into my folder :huh:

There's install directions inside of the download file :)

Yeah, I'm playing on Linux, Mint 17.2 so will be using openGL.

Did you report this problem to the EVE mod maintainer? I am having the same problem on archlinux / gnome 3.18 / nvidia proprietary driver. Lots of flickering textures. Not usable at the moment. It works better with StockVisualEnhancements based on EVE Overhaul. But there are also some strange effects. I was using Astronomers Pack on 1.0.4 and that worked like a charme. Guess we have to wait until the problems get fixed.

i really like the hard work thats gone into making this the low res version runs for me at 1.2 gb wich is great i would however still like to beable to disable the lightening since it looks kinda weird in low res and the jool rings are not working ? thanks for all the hard work :)

[quote name='ThePixeledFox']i really like the hard work thats gone into making this the low res version runs for me at 1.2 gb wich is great i would however still like to beable to disable the lightening since it looks kinda weird in low res and the jool rings are not working ? thanks for all the hard work :)[/QUOTE]

Disable the lightning? I haven't put in any lightning.

Did you install Kopernicus? The rings won't work if you don't have it installed.

I fixed rings :) , as for the lightening ? i think it may be a city lights bug and when you time warp it appears like lightening on the day side and im experiencing the same texture flicker glitch on the runway Edited by ThePixeledFox

[quote name='ThePixeledFox']I fixed rings :) , as for the lightening ? i think it may be a city lights bug and when you time warp it appears like lightening on the day side and im experiencing the same texture flicker glitch on the runway[/QUOTE]

Can you post some pictures? I have no idea what you're referring to.

[COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Just an update status passing through....:

If you didn't notice Blackrack has released multi-planet support for Scatterer! This means the old EVE-Overhaul version will be discontinued as I can now apply actual atmospheric effects onto the planets now. This also means I will be pulling back the Release version into a developmental version (nothing is effected user end I'm just going back into the 0.x.x versioning instead of 1.x.x) for my organization. Also, I'm approaching the end of the semester at Uni so I know for a fact I won't be able to do a lot between now and the middle of the week. I want to get to work on it so I can get an update out but classes come first :( Stay tuned hopefully I'll have something out by the end of the week :D

[quote name='ThePixeledFox']I fixed rings :) , as for the lightening ? i think it may be a city lights bug and when you time warp it appears like lightening on the day side and im experiencing the same texture flicker glitch on the runway[/QUOTE]

Are you using Active texture management?

[quote name='Nhawks17']Can you post some pictures? I have no idea what you're referring to.

[COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Just an update status passing through....:

If you didn't notice Blackrack has released multi-planet support for Scatterer! This means the old EVE-Overhaul version will be discontinued as I can now apply actual atmospheric effects onto the planets now. This also means I will be pulling back the Release version into a developmental version (nothing is effected user end I'm just going back into the 0.x.x versioning instead of 1.x.x) for my organization. Also, I'm approaching the end of the semester at Uni so I know for a fact I won't be able to do a lot between now and the middle of the week. I want to get to work on it so I can get an update out but classes come first :( Stay tuned hopefully I'll have something out by the end of the week :D[/QUOTE]

I have to say, now that multiplanet support is released, I'm expecting great things from the people who maintain visual enhancement packs :)