Depreciated SVE -Do Not Enter-

Nhawks17

Hi, I reported an issue with double cloud layer on reddit and you asked for my logs in this thread,  please find them linked after the image

U9IOmTe.png

ksp.log https://www.dropbox.com/s/hu7jvbio66yivnn/KSP.log?dl=0

output_log.txt https://www.dropbox.com/s/14twoz40ylmd4u5/output_log.txt?dl=0

these were created with only scatterer and sve running.

edit: adding this image of what it looks like if you actually take a ship up R4PWKPo.png

Edited by naught405

1 hour ago, tygoo7 said:

I too have the double cloud issue. From the looks of the alt + 0 menu, the cirrus clouds are assigned to the same texture as the low clouds. 

Huh? The Kerbin-MainClouds and Kerbin-CirrusClouds you mean?

3 minutes ago, Nhawks17 said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SVE v0.7.1

Fixed cloud ghosting on Kerbin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are blessed today with bug fixes

Was just about to say... CANT VERY WELL TAKE PICTURES WHEN ALL I SEE IS BLUR NHAWKS! :confused:

Two teases tho :wink: 

No need to be afraid. Quick rundown - his forum title is 'Blue Text Worshiper'. Also, whenever he does a release, he places a link to it at the bottom of the post - which is in blue text. We've simply run with that idea and turned it into a semi-religious experience.

Have you accepted Blue Text as your personal Kerbal Savior? :)

1 hour ago, Shadriss said:

No need to be afraid. Quick rundown - his forum title is 'Blue Text Worshiper'. Also, whenever he does a release, he places a link to it at the bottom of the post - which is in blue text. We've simply run with that idea and turned it into a semi-religious experience.

Have you accepted Blue Text as your personal Kerbal Savior? :)

But... what'of the Prophet Scott Manley??

4 hours ago, Calvin_Maclure said:

But... what'of the Prophet Scott Manley??

He preaches of the coming of the Mighty KSP 1.3 (1.4, 1.5, etc). His power is great... and yet, never a character of blue text do we see during his videos.

5 hours ago, Shadriss said:

semi-religious experience

SEMI-RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE

HIS GLORY IS NOT SEMI, YOU SHALL RUE THIS DAY YOU HEATHEN!!

P.S. Does everyone like the cloud layer that replaced the old cirrus layer on Kerbin? It's the same one that is on Duna.

Forgive the stupid question but...how do you actually install this mod?

Now, I'm not new to installing mods but this one has me stumped.

I have been running EVE and Scatterer previously, so this is what I did when I followed the READ ME instructions.

1. Removed EVE and Scatterer.
  2. Reinstalled a fresh copy of Scatterer.
  3. Copied the entire contents of the SVE Game Data folder into my Game Data folder, merging and overwriting Scatterer in the process.

The result looks exactly like Stock, with Scatterer installed. No EVE or SVE in sight.

I messed around with a few variations, such as leaving full EVE installed and installing SVE, but I'm not seeing much difference.

Where am I going wrong?

Edited by BMot360

2 minutes ago, BMot360 said:

Forgive the stupid question but...how do you actually install this mod?

Now, I'm not new to installing mods but this one has me stumped.

I have been running EVE and Scatterer previously, so this is what I did when I followed the READ ME instructions.

1. Removed EVE and Scatterer.
  2. Reinstalled a fresh copy of Scatterer.
  3. Copied the entire contents of the SVE Game Data folder into my Game Data folder, merging and overwriting Scatterer in the process.

The result looks exactly like Stock, with Scatterer installed. No EVE or SVE in sight.

I messed around with a few variations, such as leaving full EVE installed and installing SVE, but I'm not seeing much difference.

Where am I going wrong?

Did you install the EnviromentalVisualEnhancements folder included in my download?

Just now, Nhawks17 said:

Did you install the EnviromentalVisualEnhancements folder included in my download?

Yeah, I removed my existing copy of EVE and pasted the full contents of the Game Data folder, contained in the SVE download into my KSP Game Data folder.

2 minutes ago, BMot360 said:

Yeah, I removed my existing copy of EVE and pasted the full contents of the Game Data folder, contained in the SVE download into my KSP Game Data folder.

Can you post your KSP.log and your output_log.txt files for me as well as a picture of your Gamedata folder

3RUFHVb.jpg

Thank you! Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!

This really is magnificent stuff! Please keep up the great work!

I AM IN SPACE!

1 hour ago, Nhawks17 said:

While I look at these make sure you test SVE and Scatterer by itself to make sure it isn't another mod causing it.

i am having the same issue. i can not think of a mod that would interfere with your mod, especially when eve by it self works just fine.