[1.2.2] Ktolemy - Transforming the solar system to avoid the spanish inquisition since 2015

daniel l.

At first i was planning to make a mod that added interstellar travel, But the spanish inquisition stopped me and made me make this mod.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Thanks to Thesonicgalaxy for his screenshot album.

Ktolemy is the first and only mod in ksp that puts the whole solar system around kerbin, Tightly packing them together so as to make easy transit as if jool was a moon.

Download from SPACEDOCK

License: CC-BY-SA

Edited by daniel l.
Updated to 1.2.2

This is deliciously perverse.

I'm somewhat afraid to ask what the SOI's look like in this surreal system.

So horrible i had to manually set them. OH NO THE SPANISH INQUISITON!! I WASNT EXPECTING YOU!

dell-iot.jpg

Daniel L. has been condemned of heresy and will be burned as a steak.

I was really hesitant when i saw this, but I had a quick look and almost spit my drink from laughing! such an interesting idea dude, love it! Just get some screens for the OP so you can get the downloads you deserve :wink:

+rep!

Thanks, Im really proud of the fact that i compressed the whole thing into a 1.5kb cfg file (It wasn't hard so i really don't know why.)

I unfortunately dont have any pictures, But this old video might help get the idea across.

(HINT: I spaced the planets a little better, So dont worry about colliding, I think.)

Ahaha, I remember that video. I even made my own which gained a little amount of views:

(very old, meh quality, somehow 4k views)

(latest, last year)

Here's an album I made for your OP. Really funny mod man. I actually want see how tricky it would be to get to jool without getting in the SOI of another planet.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

(Just copy 44yYu and put it between a imgur and /imgur . both of those imgurs contained in brackets including the slash.)

Edited by Thesonicgalaxy

You get rep just for creating the condition that Ktolemy requires Kopernicus. We’re not worthy!

Edited by meyerweb
Cleaned up forum migration errors (Unicode and hyperlinking were both botched—sigh)

Here's an album I made for your OP. Really funny mod man. I actually want see how tricky it would be to get to jool without getting in the SOI of another planet.

http://imgur.com/a/44yYu

(Just copy 44yYu and put it between a imgur and /imgur . both of those imgurs contained in brackets including the slash.)

- - - Updated - - -

If you haven't already - Sigma Binary for epicycles!

Might try it.

heh.. this is pretty fun and amusing, had to give it a go. :)

Great fun Daniel.l !

I was kinda scared on the first launch my ship would burn up immediatly existing the atmo (due to the sun being so close) but that doesnt look like the case. :)

Thanks :) I was worried the sun might be a scorcher. good thing it isnt.

I like the mod, I will be very helpful to explain some things in my tutorial: D

downloading!

Thanks. :) And i saw that +rep ;) +rep to you too.

- - - Updated - - -

I just realized that the simplest mod i ever made, A mere few kilobytes in size has gotten more love by the ksp community than all my previous mods, I thank you all :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.