Some parts missing- Unable to identify root source of problem

Roger that. Will go start KSP and get that.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, so there's a slight problem.

The output log is too big to actually be able to upload it on a site. Most of it is NullReferenceExceptions.

A quote while I try and figure this mess out.

"(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

PartCompiler: Cannot clone model 'VenStockRevamp/Squad/Parts/Command/CommandPods/MK2LanderCan' as model does not exist"

I assume youre using the latest version of MM? v2.6.11 IIRC... Also, dig through all the mod folders in Gamedata, and remove any duplicate/older versions of MM...Sometimes having multiple copies of MM in the Gamedata folder can cause issues...You can try having just one copy of the latest version, in the main Gamedata folder, not in a sub-folder... I know Ven's Revamp includes an older copy of MM, as do many other mods...Try deleting that...

Have you pruned your stock parts at all?...Do you use Active Texture Management?....

You can also scan thru the KSP.log in the main install folder, and look for [ERR] & [WRN] for clues, if you havent already...I find THIS log more helpful when weird stuff happens during game loading, or during gameplay, with NO crashing...I believe the output.log is more for when the game completely crashes, or has extreme issues during gameplay...???

EDIT: Ooops...Sorry, latest STABLE vers. of MM is 2.6.8... 2.6.11 is a dev version I've been using... Also, I think you can try deleting the ModuleManager.ConfigCache, MM.ConfigSHA, MM.Physics, & MM.TechTree files in the main Gamedata folder...

Edited by Stone Blue

I checked a bunch of crap. I didn't even have StockRevamp installed at the time, and it was a fresh version of MM. So far I've removed all my mods and started looking around for some more to try and test the issue with. Be warned, for some reason it's not reminding me when people post here. May be late in responding. :huh:

- - - Updated - - -

Alright. I can confirm. ModuleManager is the root cause of this problem. Started up a new Sandbox save, no other mods, verified cache, and bam, half the catalogue or more was missing. Getting the log after shutting the game down.

- - - Updated - - -

For reference, this ModuleManager was taken straight from CKAN, latest published version.

I had no other mods installed at the time.

This is only a sampler of what I found in the ModuleManager loading area.

http://pastebin.com/4L3f1f2q

Yeah, I did that first thing. I completely erased every mod from my KSP install, and then installed ModuleManager.

Parts vanished into thin air. Let's hope there's a solution (hopefully that doesn't involve further abusing my internet connection) that can fix this fast. Getting a bit tired of trying to find mods that don't require MM for most everything..

NEVERMIND I AM A COMPLETE IDIOT MODS PLEASE DELETE/LOCK THIS

On another note, Ven's Stock Revamp really needs to figure out a way to not have MM configs in the Squad folder.

Edited by tackeart
version number

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.